KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accountancy services. In Belgium we have over 1300 professionals working together to deliver value.
Our flexible multidisciplinary teams of high performing professionals provide their expertise and insights to give our clients tailored business advice and to guide them through the complexity of today’s local and international challenges and regulations.
KPMG Accountants delivers personalized support for companies, not- for- profit organizations, public authorities and provides consultancy services in regard to accounting, VAT, Income Taxes, administrative support and legal obligations.
To reinforce our growth, KPMG Accountants is currently looking to hire a passionate Manager to join our Walloon team. Candidate will be based in Louvain-La-Neuve (region Walloon Brabant – Hainaut – Brussels South).
Experienced SME Advisor (Manager) - Walloon Region
Roles and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
Within the Accountants team with an SME mindset, you will be in-charge of
• Preparing and carrying out valuation assignments
• Assisting entrepreneurs in the due diligence process and transactional operations
• Advising on the financial and tax/legal structuring of the M&A process or refinancing
• Drawing up financial business plans (in the framework of business transfers)
• Advising clients on opportunities for additional growth, preparing and implementing growth plans, investments and restructurings
• You will also play a role in the growth of the department by training other team members to these specific techniques
• You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Accountancy, Economics or an equivalent Finance degree. A Professional Qualification is a strong asset (IAB/IEC or an equivalent).
• You have acquired at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role as accountant, financial consultant, business controller, etc.
• You have experience and involvement in business development.
• You have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build enduring relationships.
• You have the ability to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear.
• You have experience with managing a team and supporting them with training and coaching.
• You possess strong communication skills in French, English and Dutch
Are you an ambitious, forward thinking high-achiever seeking continued growth and progression? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with the most successful organizations? If so KPMG can help to match you ambition!
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages as well as the opportunity to work for major clients in various industry sectors and to grow in the structure to managerial level.