Framework Contract Manager
EU Framework Contracts
ADE is a private consultancy company based in Louvain-la-Neuve, near Brussels, Belgium.
It supports decision-makers in formulating, monitoring, implementing and evaluating public policies and strategies. ADE is working on the following subjects:
- Macro-economic reforms and Public Finance
- Rural development and environment
- Evaluation and Monitoring; and impact evaluation
- Private sector in developing countries, and development finance
- Economic policies and regional development
- Humanitarian aid
- Conflict Resolution, Security and Fragility
Development cooperation clients include the European Commission (various Directorates-General), EU Member States’ cooperation agencies (France, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands…), the African Development Bank, the International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3IE), ministries in third countries, and others.
We are currently looking for a Framework Contract Manager to work on acquisition of projects under EU Framework Contracts (SIEA 2018) covering:
- Budget Support and public finance management
- Innovative financing for development
- Sustainable management of natural resources and resilience
- Infrastructure, sustainable growth and jobs
- Human Rights, Democracy and Peace
- Bachelor or Masters degree in management, economics, public finance management, public administration, governance or related fields in development cooperation
- Experience in development cooperation is an asset
- Previous experience in acquisition of projects under Framework Contracts (COMM or BENEF or SIEA) in one or more of our key areas of expertise is an asset, viz.
- Excellent project planning, management and organisational skills, with ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of the proposal development process
- Co-operative and supportive team player with ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Good stress-resistance and ability to work independently
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and French; Spanish is an asset
- Ensuring that proposals are provided for all framework requests in a timely manner, including the following:
a. Sourcing of high-quality experts and tailoring of CVs for specific assignments; development of methodologies and work plans in response to specific Terms of Reference
b.Negotiating and agreeing on working conditions with the experts as well as supervising the methodology preparation process
c. Preparing budgets on the basis of negotiated financial conditions with experts/consultants and of information provided by partner firms
d. Coordinating and ensuring efficient communication with partners
e. Preparing annual reports for the European Commission
- Actively participating in the acquisition process in the Lotshere where ADE is a partner company
- Fulfilling project management tasks, including responsibility for several projects won (backstopping, logistics, contractual arrangements, etc.)
A full-time position within a company with highly-developed expertise and consultancy experience
A long-term contract, starting as soon as possible
A full salary package with benefits (pension scheme, lunch vouchers, public transport allowance, travel insurance, etc.)
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English by email before 4 February 2019 to the attention of Andreea Toader at email@example.com with the reference FWC201901.
Please also indicate through which channel you learned about this opportunity.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be informed.