Are you a dynamic young professional, fully at ease with numbers and with excellent organisational skills?
Are you interested in supporting a team of consultants in their projects and in winning new projects?
Apply as Junior Project Manager and Business Developer for the Evaluation Department
ADE is one of Europe’s leading evaluation consultancies. We are based in Louvain-la-Neuve, near Brussels, Belgium.
We support senior decision-makers in formulating, monitoring, implementing and evaluating public policies and strategies.
Our areas of specialisation include notably:
- Strategic and Impact Evaluations
- Macro-Economic Reforms
- Rural Development and Agriculture
- Development Finance and Private Sector Development
- Conflict Resolution, Security, and Fragility
Our Evaluation Department is focusing on evaluations in the fields of Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid. Examples of recent evaluations include the following:
- Evaluation of the African Development Bank’s country programme in Egypt (ongoing)
- Evaluation of EU State-Building Budget Support to Fragile Countries (ongoing)
- Evaluation of the Danish Country Strategy with Niger (ongoing)
- Evaluation of a pilot UNHCR model for refugees in Kenya (ongoing)
What you will do:
You will be responsible for providing support to a variety of studies and to the Evaluation Department overall. This will mainly consist of:
- Liaising with freelance experts and clients, and coordinating in-house support
- Managing project logistics, administration and budget
- Supporting preparation of deliverables
- Building consulting teams with in-house and freelance experts
- Coordinating tenders, preparing references, etc.
- Market follow-up and prospects
Data and financial analysis
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree preferably in Management or related matters
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent financial and data analysis skills, very good knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French
- Dynamic, fast, assertive, team player
- Quick learner, multitasker and able to work under pressure
- EU nationality or work permit
Nice to have:
- Interest in evaluation, development cooperation or humanitarian aid
- Experience in developing countries (work or travel)
- Other languages e.g. Dutch, Spanish, Arabic
- Editing and graphical skills
What we offer:
- Value and impact driven work, aiming at improving public policies and programmes for contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- An opportunity to gain experience and develop your skills in a renowned consultancy, working for the European Union, United Nations, and other major donors
- An international environment with a team of highly-qualified colleagues
- A full-time or 4/5 position starting as soon as possible
- A complete salary package, including extra-legal advantages
Please send a CV and cover letter by email to Mrs. Andreea Toader (firstname.lastname@example.org) from our HR services by 13th May 2019. We may process applications as soon as we receive them. Please indicate in your cover letter the channel through which you learned about this opportunity, and possible start dates. Only candidates selected to participate in the first round of interviews will receive a reply.