Campaign Executive – Social Lab School in Paid Media (CIP contract)
Want a career in Social Media? Open to moving and working in exciting new places? Hungry to learn?
Ogilvy Social.Lab is launching “The Social Academy”, an intensive learning program specifically designed to train Graduates before sending them abroad.
After 6 months of hands-on training in the art and science of social media and paid amplification in our HQ in Brussels, starters will have the opportunity to apply for a permanent placement or a temporary mission in France, UK, US, The Netherlands, Germany, Romania, Dubai, South Africa, Singapore, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Russia, Japan, Korea...
Apply for a career adventure.
ABOUT OGILVY SOCIAL.LAB
Ogilvy Social.Lab is not a traditional agency. We are an agency born for the Social
Age. Ogilvy Social.Lab understands that social is more than just another digital channel. We cherish our entrepreneurial spirit and embrace the opportunity to rethink marketing and communications and challenge the status quo.
Winning several new local and international clients incl. Vans, IKEA, Coca-Cola, Deutsche Bank, Carrefour, Nespresso, BMW, L’Oréal…
Social.Lab was acquired by Ogilvy in 2013, has 10 offices and is headquartered in Brussels.
We are growing fast and we are loving it. We know that our success is a direct result of our talents.
Campaign executives at Social.Lab are responsible to assist the daily work of the Social
Strategists and the Campaign Manager. They also help the Social Strategist in the development of Social Paid Amplification Strategy.
They help the Social Strategist in the development of Social Paid Amplification Strategy.
• Finding insights by leveraging several tools and information sources that we need to build our argumentation
• Developing mind-blowing presentations by assisting the Social Strategist in
developing well designed presentations that sell
• Launch and manage paid social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram & Pinterest
• Design target groups on social channels
• Daily optimize campaigns to maximize the performances
• Report results to Campaign Manager and help him design the reporting documents
• Support the worldwide paid social team in their daily work
• Work hand in hand with the Head of Media to improve the team’s processes
• Creating Summary Report by summing up different sources of information into one
single document that is easy to read and share with collaborators or clients
• Analytical skills
• Hard Worker
• Dynamic and autonomous
• Eye for innovation
• Social media enthusiast with an established understanding of the wider digital
• Demonstrated creativity in data analysis and understanding
• Curious and resourceful
• Studying/Studied in a Communication/Advertising/Marketing/Business school
• Very good level of English (fluent is a +)
• Open to relocate abroad
• Experience using social media platform on a daily basis
• In-depth understanding of marketing and digital technologies
• Learner contract within a growing and trendsetting Social Media Marketing agency
• Job opportunities after the learner contract
• Very good work atmosphere
• Nice location in the center of Brussels next to Central Station
• Incredible rooftop
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application on https://belgiumcareers-ogilvy.icims.com/jobs/5061/campaign-executive-%28paid-social%29---cip-contract/job
For any question, you can contact our HR Coordinator Caroline Focquet at email@example.com or our Junior Recruitment Officer Jeanne Closson at firstname.lastname@example.org