ORMIT & ING Traineeship - Customer Journey
ING wants to go into a complete new direction. They want to grow and compete with the big technology companies. All this to give the end customer a better experience.
ING and ORMIT are looking for 10 young talents for their 24-months Customer Journey Track. A unique traineeship to develop your leadership potential while working as an Customer Journey Expert on innovative projects within ING.
Are you the Customer Journey Expert we’re looking for?
- you can’t just let things take their course
- you understand the needs of a customer
- you see how to improve things
- you are prepared to take action?
In simple terms: Someone who makes the journey of a customer clearer, simpler and better. A process manager, product manager, formula manager and marketeer all-in-one.
What’s in it for you?
- Learning about all the different aspects of ING
- Working on a variety of projects. With impact on millions of customers.
- Increasing responsibility
- Redefine and improve the customer experience at ING
- Discovering what you’re really good at
- Learning to work in an agile way in multidisciplinary squads and tribes
- Receiving intensive coaching during your whole journey
- More than 20 days of tailor-made training
What after the 24-month Customer Journey Track?
- You start as an experienced Customer Journey Expert at ING
- Everything is possible at ING. The ball’s in your court. Nearer the time you’ll be able to identify the right role for you.
What we need from you!
- A master’s degree
- Maximum of 3 years of experience.
- In addition to Dutch or French, you are fluent in English
- You’re customer-oriented
- You’re full of enthusiasm, daring, drive and passion
- You like to take the bull by the horns and don’t wait for the go-ahead.
What you get from ORMIT!
- 100% focus on discovering and developing your talent
- Be supported by a top team of coaches and peers
- Work at a Great Place to Work
- And all of that is paid for
Contact : Jessica-Laura Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org