ORMIT & BNPPF – IT People Manager
The future of technology? People.
In a world that is evolving rapidly, BNP Paribas Fortis is looking for people who dare to take the lead. But who also understand that people skills are the real agents of change and innovation. Are you a people manager with a passion for IT and tech? Who wants to focus on the person rather than the projects? Then this track will bring your skills to the next level. And while you’re coaching at BNP Paribas Fortis, you get your own coaching from ORMIT. A double win.
A Chapter Lead, you say?
Well, it’s like managing a team, but not as you (might) know it. You focus on managing people rather than projects. For a specific IT role, across Squads. In an area of expertise you are more than familiar with. Think analysts, developers, testers or engineers. In an agile environment, it’s called a Chapter.
An agile environment, you say?
BNP Paribas Fortis chose the agile way of working. To scope, design, develop and market products faster. With multidisciplinary Squads and Tribes who carry end-to-end responsibility, set their own goals and decide how to achieve them. Where ideas are more important than hierarchy.
And what do I do?
Your main focus is to look after the personal and technical development of people in your Chapter. In other words, you help them become the best version of themselves. You coach, inspire, evaluate and reward them.
But there’s more. A Chapter Lead also strategically contributes to the success of Squads and Tribes. By selecting and onboarding new talents. By organising Squads and Chapters, and reorganising them as needed. By working closely together with other Chapter Leads in a Guild, where you share ideas and best practices.
Do you have what it takes?
What we need from you!
- You have a master’s degree.
- And a minimum of 3-5 years work experience. Preferably in IT or tech-related projects.
- In addition to Dutch or French, you are fluent in English.
- People praise you for your people skills.
- And you’re ready to take them to the next level.
- Eager to learn, you approach challenges head-on with an open mind.
- Send us your cv to showcase your people skills and leadership potential.
- We give you a call to go over your cv and get to know you a little better.
- Complete some tests
- The real thing. We invite you to an interview and assessment. So you can show us what you've got, face to face.
- Just a short contract review and… Off you go! Safe travels.
Contact : Jessica-Laura Martin - firstname.lastname@example.org