ORMIT - ArcelorMittal - Supply Chain Traineeship
- Lead a multinational and industry leader to Industry 4.0
- Implement new processes and tools across Europe
- Improve your leadership skills with > 20+ days of training
- Your own dedicated Talent Development Manager
- Start between June and December
Industry 4.0? Not without you!
The world needs steel, and ArcelorMittal is there to deliver. As the leading supplier for all major markets and industries. But as the world changes, demands change. Requiring a new way of working with new supply chain strategies. That’s where you come in. To implement new processes and tools across Europe. Focusing on safe and sustainable. On tech and digital. Tailored to the local entities. Ready to become a future leader in Supply Chain? Team up with ORMIT and ArcelorMittal.
An inspiring journey
Full of great experiences. Where you develop your unique talents while on the job. With the real you as your destination. Don’t forget to send a postcard.
A lasting impression
You will take on different roles, each with instant impact. Both on the success and the future of an industry-leading multinational. How’s that for a challenge?
A unique team
You’re not traveling alone. You have our coaches and fellow ORMIT’ers to train, guide and inspire you. And help you grow as a leader. Ready, captain?
What are you signing up for?
24 months of giving it your best. Just like we’ll give it ours. To transform Supply Chain at ArcelorMittal and bring it to the next level: Industry 4.0. By harmonising and optimising processes and systems. In different roles, assignments and possibly various countries across Europe.
What roles will you take on?
That partially depends on your talents and interests. Still, the best way to find out what fits best, is to just try them on. Here’s what your impact would or could be:
- Capture best practices from the different European sites.
- Design new supply chain processes with insights from field experts.
- Present solutions in front of key stakeholders.
- Align on the development with IT system architects and analysts by taking up the role of a product owner in an agile/scrum environment
- Take on the change management role and make sure the new way of working sticks.
- Support the rollout of the new system in the different European sites.
- Train and coach local project teams.
What’s the ORMIT journey like?
A traineeship with ORMIT is a unique chance to discover the real you. You will develop your leadership skills at a high pace. You will be supported through personal coaching and more than 20 days of training. In short: we challenge you, and at the same time, we give you all the survival tools you need to thrive outside your comfort zone.
Your journey starts with an outdoor adventure that will give you enough fuel for the next two years. So you know exactly where you stand.
First year: “Who am I?”
Good question. And we’ll figure it out during your work at ArcelorMittal and training courses. Trust us, you’ll get to know yourself and your talents inside and out.
Second year: “How can I create impact?”
If you want to grow and create impact, you need to know all about collaboration and influencing. We got you covered. With targeted feedback, out-of-the-box training and on-the-job support.
A job of your dreams?
Towards the end, you know what energises you, where your strengths lie. That’s when you and your Talent Development Manager draw a map. Of your path to a job at ArcellorMittal that fits you like a glove.
Industry 4.0, you say?
Automation, big data, the internet of things, the cloud, AI, … More than buzzwords in manufacturing industries. It’s a cocktail often referred to as the fourth industrial revolution. Shaken, not stirred. In a stainless steel shaker of course.
This could be you because ...
- you have a master’s degree,
- with a max of 3 years work experience.
- next to Dutch or French, you are fluent in English.
- you have a natural interest in supply chain, logistics and customer services
- and a feel for IT, technology and digital.
Friends describe you as someone who…
- wants to know everything about everything.
- grabs the bull by the horns.
- listens to what I have to say.
- is always there to help.
- is very well organised.
- Send your cv so we get an idea on your true potential.
- Complete some tests so we get some first insights.
- We call you to get to know you a little better.
- We meet up for an interview and assessment.
- Sign here please... and off you go! Safe travels.