Eric Salmon & Partners was founded in 1990 and is one of the leading international Executive Search and Leadership Advisory firms, operating at Senior Executive and Board level.
Based in twelve key locations, we have offices in London, Paris, Milan, Rome, Brussels, Frankfurt, Geneva, Singapore and Shanghai and partnerships in India, Australia, and in Brazil, with plans for further expansion. We manage hundreds of executive search assignments globally for our Clients up to board level, as well as major projects in Talent Management and Executive Assessment.
Due to the continued growth of Eric Salmon & Partners’ Brussels operations we now have an exciting opportunity for an Associate to join our team. You will be an ambitious Executive Search Professional with 3-5 years experience, ideally in retained search or research, or possibly in another sector but within a role involving analytical mindset, team work, intellectual curiosity, and relationship skills. A self-starter, you will have a university degree and be trilingual in Dutch, French and English.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a bright, resourceful and tenacious Associate to join a dynamic, fast-growing office within a highly collegiate and genuinely international organisation. For the right individual there will be significant career development opportunities.
Your role will be to collaborate with the consultant, and more specifically to identify and qualify potential candidates, so as to build a shortlist of candidates. To succeed in this mission, your tasks will be:
- To research and prepare relevant material for client pitches/meetings.
- Where appropriate, to attend the initial briefing meeting with each Client to understand requirements and be able to develop a research strategy.
- Desk research: identify target companies/industries and gather any relevant information from different online sources.
- Search the ES&P cross-border data management system and source colleagues to quickly identify a pool of relevant potential candidates.
- Gain candidate referrals from industry specific individuals known to ES&P.
- Screen and qualify candidates by phone in advance of face to face interviews.
- Prepare assignment progress reports for the Client and take part to its presentation.
- Accurately code and input individuals, market and company intelligence gathered through research process on to ES&P data management system.
- Maintain close communication with Consultants and other researchers to ensure timely transfer of information throughout assignment process.
- Outside of specific searches, conduct market research on relevant industry activity from trade journals, conferences and the internet. Support research teams in other Eric Salmon & Partners offices internationally if required.
- 3-5 years experience, ideally in retained executive search or research
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Strong sense of initiative in launching and managing multiple projects
- Analytical mindset, team work, intellectual curiosity and relationship skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
To apply, please send your CV to Emilie de Terschueren : email@example.com.