To sustain the development of the Belux region, the finance department of Keyrus Belgium is looking for a Senior Accountant to cover the activities of Keyrus in Belgium and Luxemburg
Reporting to the Finance Director, the scope of your responsibilities can be split into two pillars.
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of day-to-day operations in the balance sheet and P&L
- Supporting the reporting process by ensuring the financial communication with HQ in France
You will be working in an international environment and will help to improve the accounting processes (automatization, new tools …) as well as working closely work with the finance team (controlling/accounting/office management/FD/finance department in France). Much of your role will involve contact with various business stakeholders at different levels. The position is for an immediate start and is situated in Strombeek-Bever, Belgium.
1. Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of day-to-day operations in the balance sheet and P&L
- Your primary role will be to assist the Finance Director in the delivery of the monthly reporting by ensuring that all the accounting data is accurate.
- You will also document the balance sheet on a monthly basis with a very systematic approach. You will be able to share this documentation and explain your approach during the annual financial audits.
Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Timesheet reviews (completeness, accuracy) before invoicing process
- Review of the invoicing preparation (in reference to contract, PO, work order etc.)
- Review of accuracy and completeness of the invoices in the accounting system
- Expenses invoicing to the clients
- Booking and documentation of key provisions (WIP, deferred income/charges, invoices to issue and to receive)
- Ageing list review and to take the appropriate actions for cash collection and payments follow-up (coda)
- Review of the input of the suppliers invoices
- Preparation of the periodic payments through Isabel
- Participation to the development of an expenses module and a P2P module with HQ
- Reconciliation of the salaries + link with statements from the payroll agency
- Follow-up of the provisions
- Documentation IN/OUT, social balance
- Managing the communication with the factoring company on a daily basis
VAT and corporate taxes and legal obligations
- Preparing the legal documentation and returns related to direct and indirect taxes
- Submitting the BNB surveys
- Sectorial surveys
- Statutory accounts BNB
2. Supporting the reporting process by ensuring the financial communication with HQ in France
- Monthly reporting analysis helping the preparation of the monthly business review
- Preparation of IFRS documentation
- Monthly intercompany transactions confirmation
- Bi-annual statutory reporting to France including documentation of the revenue worklife (client, sector, …)
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor in Accounting and will have at least 5 years of relevant experience in general accounting. You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team and you will be curious and ambitious. Experience in the consultancy industry is definitively an asset. You will also have the following
- An interest and affinity in technology
- Strong affinity with accounting
- Good communication skills / team spirit
- Good technical accounting skills (provisions, deferred charges, …)
- Knowledge of BE GAAP
- Excellent use of Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to anticipate
- Autonomous with a proactive approach
- Languages : French and Dutch speaking
What we offer
Keyrus offers a working environment that attracts the best people working in business intelligence, data analytics and performance management.
Keyrus also offers a working environment that allows a freedom to act but also a support network that will help you to become self-propelled with a disciplined and goal-oriented approach.
You will receive a very attractive salary package including a company car and other benefits and a training budget to support and sustain your expertise.
Who are we
Keyrus, creator of value in the era of Data and Digital.
Keyrus is dedicated to helping enterprises take advantage of the Data and Digital paradigm to enhance their performance, facilitating and accelerating their transformation, and generating new drivers of growth, competitiveness, and sustainability.
Keyrus in Belgium employs 200+ highly skilled consultants and is part of the international Keyrus Group, an international player in consulting and technologies and a specialist in Data and Digital. Created in 1996, listed on Euronext's Eurolist, with consolidated revenues of €273m in 2018 and with more than 3000+ employees in 20 countries. The Keyrus Group offers the performance, solidity and know-how of a large professional services organization, whilst preserving the agility of a young company.
For more information, visit our website: www.keyrus.be