Products & Promotions Planner Assistant
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Full time (100%)
Mission length: June 2019-June 2020
Working at Tupperware is about much more than just a job!
Provide assistance and coordination on all aspects of the Marketing Tupperware product promotion program for Belgium. This position reports into the Promotion & Marketing Project Manager (based in The Netherlands).
- Ensure flawless implementation and delivery of product plans, overseeing forecast and inventory management issues
- Analyze individual product/category performance and trends and make recommendations to marketing department
- Working closely with logistics department
- Create and maintain internal reports on a monthly basis
- Develop and maintain relationships with manufacturing ensuring accurate forecasting and inventory management
- Analyse product line forecasts and maintain accuracy
- Prepare monthly analysis for internal meetings
- Has the capability to manage stocks, allocations, forecast planning and is very rigorous in all the tasks she/he will have to do
- Work with Product Manager & Promotions Manager to create awareness of existing inventory and use as first priority as appropriate.
- Problem solving for serious shipping issues in communication with Manufacturing & Logistics Department
- Facilitate shipping problems for the TW warehouses and suppliers
Education & Experience
- University degree in business or marketing preferred
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Bilingual French-Dutch and excellent level in English
- Any other language is a plus
- Strong creativity with good analytical skills
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Ability to quickly manage new computer programs
- Adapt quickly to a fast changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Can create structure and organization in tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong team player
- Very customer oriented
- Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others. Works pro-actively.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
Open Minded :
- Is open for change, can implement other’s ideas, ready to learn from the others, likes the challenges and is ready to be part of a team.
Please contact : email@example.com