- Publié le
24 January 2023
- Luxembourg (LU)
- Temps plein
- PwC Luxembourg
Associate Tax & Accounting - Financial services (m/f/d)
A career in our Tax Compliance Services, within our FS Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our FS clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever-changing tax environments. The team works across the core areas of Banking & Capital Markets, Asset Management and Insurance and provides tax compliance services to these clients in relation with their business aims.
We are a team that embraces change and we are focused on using technology-based solutions to deliver an excellent client service. Compliance becomes a commodity and as a team member you will be able to leverage on your compliance assistance to bring added value advice and support to our clients.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our FS clients meeting their compliance and reporting obligations. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the compliance assistance
- Prepare direct tax returns, withholding tax returns, tax balance sheets
- Conduct tax due diligences and identify tax risks during M&A transactions
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Benefit from the support of a dedicated tax technical team
- Keep up to date with local and national tax, business and economic issues
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
- As the main contact for our clients, your mission will be to continually improve client relations, assess new services according to our clients’ needs and develop our business activities;
We will provide you with:
- a diverse client portfolio, allowing you to develop all the tax and accounting skills you need.
- a training and support programme that you can define and tailor according to your specific needs.
- You are in your final year of, or already have, a master's degree in economics or management, a specialisation in accounting or taxation is a key asset, from a university or higher education institution, and you are looking for your first job.
- To integrate quickly into the team, you must be motivated and interested in all tax and legal matters.
- You are keen to work in young, fast-paced and international teams;
- You have good people skills, you like to work as part of a team and you are eager to dive into a major company project where your energy, analytical skills, discipline and intellectual curiosity will guarantee success;
- You are flexible and independent, and you can adapt to sudden changes in working patterns;
- You are proficient in English and French, our two main working languages. Knowledge of German would be considered an asset.