- Publié le
06 September 2022
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
Roles & Responsibilities
KPMG in Belgium is currently looking to recruit a internal sales advisor with strong business writing skills and PM capabilities. The successful candidate’s role is to help our Client Service Teams focus their thinking to develop their pitch message persuasively to convey strong client-centric value propositions.
The Internal sales advisor will provide support to client facing teams by assisting with proposals including a creative part, defining value propositions, formulating selling points, preparing for sales pitches, actively monitoring business opportunities and working with the commercial leads.
Specifically, responsibilities will include:
- Develop the pursuit strategy and acting as an advisor throughout the proposal’s lifecycle.
- Creation, coordination and review of proposal documents – including providing tactical support and strategic advice on our strategic (multidisciplinary) opportunities
- Act as the spoc in the end-to-end proposal process: for example, evaluating requirements, organizing kick-off meetings, developing timelines and accountabilities as per deadlines
- Development and preparation of clients/bidders’ meetings and oral presentation materials
- Working closely with internal client engagement teams, graphic designers, and other relevant internal stakeholders in identifying benefits and added value for clients, as well as win themes and key insights
- Ensure that written submissions are KPMG Brand and Regulatory compliant and meet RFP requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong educational background preferably in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, Commerce, or another related field
- 1+ years of relevant consultancy experience (sales field, go-to-market, commercial or procurement)
- As a real entrepreneur you have a good understanding of how businesses and markets work, including understanding of business development processes and methodologies
Skills and personality
- High attention to detail and professionalism, including an ability to self-review, to ensure that all outputs are accurate and of a high quality
- Strong project, organizational and planning skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, work under pressure, adapt to last minute changes, and meet (tight) deadlines, while maintaining quality
- Ability to challenge senior professionals
- Ability to work with CRM
- A strong sense of responsibility, pursuing tasks through to completion with energy, initiative, and enthusiasm
Do you consider a career at KPMG? Here’s what we have to offer for our talent:
- A corporate culture in which personal growth, mutual trust and lifelong learning are being fostered.
- An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect and tolerance for each other’s beliefs and background.
- Professional experiences in an international and dynamic working environment to boost your career journey.
- A flexible, hybrid working schedule where employees can work on different locations: at home, at the office, on the go or at a client’s site.
- A wide range of teambuilding activities and social events (e.g. afterwork drinks, network evenings, annual national receptions, etc.) that enable new joiners to meet colleagues within the wider KPMG community and have some fun along the way.