- Publié le
06 April 2023
- Temps plein
- Ormit Talent
Supply chain without great IT is like Ben without Jerry. Incomplete. That’s why ArcelorMittal is looking for young IT Analysts like you to join their Scale-Up project. To level up their supply chain and get them ready for a more sustainable future.
All while we train and coach you to level up your people and leadership skills. Yep, the only way is up for everyone in our story.
Your assignment? Help transform the supply chain of ArcelorMittal. And develop IT solutions that enable one way of working across all Europe branches. Focusing on safe and sustainable. In different IT roles.
So yes, in this traineeship, you go for real impact. Also on your career. Bring a spoon.
What’s in it for you?
Spoiler alert: A Lot.
Build a new supply chain
You read it right … We build our own IT system for our global supply chain. From order entry in Antwerp to shipment to Zhengzhou. And you get to play your part in it. That’s a lot of impact. Challenged?
Proof of the ice cream is in the eating. That’s why you work with different European entities and teams of ArcelorMittal where this new integrated supply chain will be implemented.
Grow as a leader
No IT without people skills and teamwork. That’s why we pay a lot of attention to training (20+ days!) and coaching you in team dynamics, communication skills, …
Build your future in IT
Is there life after the traineeship? Absolutely. We get you ready to become a senior professional in IT who is able to lead, coach and motivate analysts and developers to new heights.
What will you be doing?
- That partially depends on your interests and the projects. One thing is sure, the ArcelorMittal project team is there to support you!
- First we team you up with an experienced analyst and get you familiar with our IT and supply chain.
- Gradually you’ll get more and more responsibilities. From performing analyses to managing developers.
- As you evolve, you will get acquainted with various roles like business analyst, functional analyst, project manager, team coordinator,…
- In 2022 the focus will be on the IT development. In 2023 that will shift to the roll-out in different countries and phases.
How special are you?
- You have a master and max 3 year work experience
- Any master actually. And no more than 3 years of work experience in any field
- You have a feel for IT (through education, work or hobbies)
- And for buzzwords that relate to tech, data and digital. Because then you’re in for a treat. And a lot of learning thanks to the job, training and coaching.
- You say "ja" and "yes" fluently.
- English (level C1) and Dutch have no secrets. French is a plus.
- You are incurably curious
- You want to know everything about as many things as possible. And if you don’t know it, you want to learn it. Comfort zones are a joke to you.
What you’ll love about ArcelorMittal
The world needs steel and ArcelorMittal is there to deliver. With one supply chain across all countries. Tailored to the local entities. Focusing on tech and digital. On safe and sustainable. Carbon neutral by 2050. Ready to make a real change in this agile project?
Learn more about the ArcelorMittal promises
Contact our recruiters : email@example.com