- Publié le
21 March 2022
- Temps plein
We stand out in the market as a preferred consultancy provider in the financial sector, hence we are further growing our Consulting practice. We have opportunities for dynamic consultants with a creative mindset, who demonstrate an affinity with new technologies and an interest in digital transformation.
In a world where disruption is commonplace and technology changes business at an amazing rate, we help solve complex industry challenges while helping our clients manage risk and improve their performance. As a future Junior Business Consultant, you will help our clients in one the following domains:
- Finance Transformation: CFOs have important transformation roles to play by making the Finance function more efficient. You will help drive CFO's agenda forward and you will play an important role in performance management, finance, regulatory reporting, functional analysis & business process re-engineering.
- Banking Transformation: Core banking platform transformations (for all banking products). We coordinate business and IT alignment on technology driven business initiatives in the banking sector, digitization of processes, design and improvement of operating models.
- Insurance Transformation: Core insurance platform transformations (life, non-life and health). We help our Insurance clients by defining and implementing new target operating models, we support them in process improvement through optimization and automation and we take care of Change mangement to support client's transformation journeys.
Your key responsibilities
- You translate business requirements and business process design into functional specifications
- You contribute to the setup or improvement of operating models, policies and processes (finance, supply chain, CRM and IT governance)
- You help design innovative solutions in collaboration with solution architects and technical experts, in order to meet business requirements
- You advise on organizational changes and help building the change strategy
- You design cost accounting methods, including target costing, activity based costing, standard costing or related budgeting techniques
- You design management reporting systems, including both financial and operational data
- You act as a first-line contact for a variety of top-class financial services clients and maintain an excellent relationship with our clients.
Who are we looking for?
- A Master’s Degree in (applied) Economics, Management, (Business) Engineering, Finance, or a related field of studies
- Solid analytical skills
- Fluency in Dutch and/or French, with proficient level of business English
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- A keen interest to learn more about the Financial Services market in Belgium and beyond.
What’s in it for you?
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Consulting, Tax, Strategy and Assurance.