- Publié le
09 March 2022
- Diegem, Antwerp, Ghent and Hasselt
- Temps plein
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY People Advisory Services professionals can help effectively harness the people agenda as part of an integrated business strategy. This can translate into competitive advantage by helping clients get the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
For our People Advisory Service line within Tax, we are looking for Junior Global Mobility Consultants to work in our office in Diegem, Antwerp, Ghent and Hasselt.
Your key responsibilities
- You will assist international clients with their global mobility questions related to their inbound and outbound assignees/employees;
- As such, you will provide advisory related to cost efficient remuneration techniques and employer cost optimizations;
- You assist furthermore in preparing resident and non-resident income tax returns;
- You will provide assistance during and with tax audits, tax claims, notices of changes, review of tax bills etc...;
- You will research and prepare work in various tax matters and prepare written advice;
- You will assist with the set-up of the payroll for these international clients and related consultation;
- Therefore, you are involved in day to day contacts with international clients with respect to global mobility issues.
What we look for
- You will obtain a Master degree in (preferably Tax) Law / Applied Economics / Commercial Science or a Postgraduate in Tax;
- You have a profound knowledge and interest in personal tax matters in an international environment;
- You have good verbal and written skills in Dutch/French and English;
- You have the ability to work autonomously yet also like to work in team;
- You are eager to progress;
- You like to communicate, you have an analytical mind and great writing skills;
- You have the ambition to become a certified ITAA Tax advisor;
- You are able to start in August 2022.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits and a company car will be offered