- Publié le
11 April 2023
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
Junior Tax Consultant - Personal Income Tax (August 2023)
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be part of an enthusiastic team helping multinational organizations to manage the process of deploying an international workforce from start to finish.
As a Junior Tax Adviser you will have the opportunity to work in team on versatile projects for distinguished multinational companies. You will be surrounded by people who will help, guide and train you for you to become an expert and a reliable advisor.
You will provide clients the following cervices:
- assistance with tax compliance (individual income tax returns) and calculations (social security and wage withholding tax)
- assistance in case of a tax audit
- negotiating tax rulings
- advice and assistance with reducing social security and tax costs
- advice on the tax situation of employees and directors
Skills & Qualifications
- You (will soon) hold a master degree in Law, Applied Economics or Businness Administration with a focus on Tax. A complementary master in taxation is an asset.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You speak Dutch or French and are fluent in English.
- You are motivated to deliver high quality service, build collaborative relationships and foster innovation.
- A corporate culture in which personal growth, mutual trust and lifelong learning are being fostered.
- An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect and tolerance for each other’s beliefs and background.
- Professional experiences in an international and dynamic working environment to boost your career journey.
- A competitive and attractive compensation package and a great number of extra-legal advantages such as a hospitalization insurance, net allowances, a lease car with fuel card, a laptop and iPhone/iPad, 27 vacation days as well as the opportunity to shape your compensation package to your needs with our ReFlex@KPMG plan. If you obtained a complementary master in taxation, we will refund the registration fee.
- A flexible, hybrid working schedule where employees can work from different locations: at home, at the office, on the go or at a client’s site.
- A professional environment that heavily invests in its people’s development of soft skills and technical know-how, by organizing both classroom and virtual trainings.
- A wide range of teambuilding activities and social events that enable new joiners to meet colleagues within the wider KPMG community and have some fun along the way.
- A comprehensive well-being programme that includes hospitalization insurance and several initiatives that focus on mental health.