- Publié le
01 December 2022
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
- KPMG Belgium
Manager Strategy - Financial Sector
Roles & Responsibilities
The world is evolving faster than ever, and businesses are forced to reinvent themselves due to changing business environments, growth ambitions, margin expansion from globalization and intensified competition. We believe that strategic issues and decisions are having a big impact on companies and ultimately change the future of an organization.
In our view, there are three key elements that require a strategic and performance transformation; each of them with their own characteristics and response required, resulting in several service offerings to define the right answer:
- Reinvention: Enterprise Strategy, Strategic (Re)positioning, Enterprise-Wide Strategic Transformation
- Growth and Margin Expansion: Growth & Market Entry Strategy, Portfolio Strategy & Strategic Planning
- Cost Reduction: Operating & Cost Strategy
As a member of our KPMG Strategy team, you will be part of a team that advises executive clients in the Financial Sector (Insurance, banking & payments) in addressing key strategic issues and help them by providing insights and answers on how to position themselves in the market and assist them in what it takes to be successful.
You will participate in all phases of projects, from analysis and design to implementation set-up. As a manager, you will also coach more junior KPMG staff throughout the project lifecycle and participate in the development of proposals for new projects with potential or existing clients.
Skills & Qualifications
You have successfully obtained a Master’s degree and have a minimum of 6 years of work experience at a consulting firm or in the industry in a corporate strategy (strategy definition, transformation management, strategic portfolio management, etc.) or business development related discipline. Besides a strong technical basis, we are looking for people who:
- Like to work in a project based working environment and have project management experience;
- Have experience in the financial sector (Insurance, banking, payments,...);
- Have experience in coaching and guiding a small team;
- Show interest in Strategic and Performance Transformations;
- Take responsibility to deliver high quality services;
- Show analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Think strategically and work well-structured yet flexible;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills (writing and presenting);
- Communication skills in French and/or Dutch and English
- Foster innovation;
- Build collaborative relationships and are strong team players;
- Seek feedback and motivate others.
As a Top Employer we offer:
- A corporate culture in which personal growth, mutual trust and lifelong learning are being fostered.
- Learning and growth opportunities designed for leaders through our ‘New Managers Milestone’ plan and Management development Track.
- A competitive and attractive compensation package and a great number of extra-legal advantages (Company car + fuel card, IPhone/IPad, group & hospitalization insurance, Allowances,…) which are customizable with ourReflex@KPMG plan.
- Flexible, hybrid work arrangements to enable working from wherever you are.
- An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect for each other’s beliefs and backgrounds.
- Professional experiences in an international and dynamic work environment with inspiring colleagues.
- A buddy and performance manager to support and assist you through your first months at KPMG.
- A wide range of teambuilding activities and social events that enable new joiners to meet colleagues within the wider KPMG community and have some fun along the way.
- Great health & wellbeing initiatives through ourTogether@KPMG program.