- Publié le
31 August 2022
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will manage engagement teams primarily in performing sustainability reporting and assurance assignments.
- You will work with partners and directors to coordinate and deliver sustainability reporting and assurance projects to clients, working to agree project timetables, developing scope and deliverables, coordinating fieldwork, reporting and project management.
- You will identify new business opportunities, develop business plans, pitches, and engagements
- You will be working with colleagues out of various countries and be involved in international projects.
- You will coordinate the work of your team and follow up on the progress of the engagement.
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve sustainability reporting and assurance issues.
- Analysis and review of corporate reporting by clients, including compliance with existing and emerging regulation (such as NFRD, CSRD, EU Taxonomy).
- Building relationships with the client (senior) management and acting as an ambassador for the firm.
- You are flexible to short international travelling now and then.
Skills & Qualifications
- You obtained a master's degree (Economics, Business Engineering, Engineering, Environmental science, Sustainability) and have a strong affinity with sustainability.
- You have an inquisitive mind with a strong passion for sustainability reporting and environmental and societal issues.
- You already have more than 5 years of experience in the field of reporting, measurement, or assurance.
- You have good knowledge of and expertise in existing and new reporting frameworks (GRI, Value Reporting Foundation, CDP, TCFD, ISSB) and current and upcoming legislative frameworks (NFRD, CSRD, EU Taxonomy).
- You’re fluent in Dutch and/or French and English.
- You have a strong power of observation and love to analyze and optimize different processes.
- You’re hands on and pragmatic in finding the solutions for clients.
- You can focus on delivering high quality work whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- You combine strong technical skills with project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, organisation, and evaluative skills.
- IT literacy with knowledge and experience of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- An international corporate culture in which personal growth, mutual trust and lifelong learning are being fostered.
- A competitive and attractive compensation package and a great number of extra-legal advantages (Company car + fuel card, IPhone/IPad, group & hospitalization insurance, Allowances,…) which are customizable with our Reflex@KPMG plan.
- Career and business development opportunities combined with trainings based on your personal needs and ambitions.
- Learning and growth opportunities designed for leaders through our Management development Track.
- Flexible, hybrid work arrangements to enable working from wherever you are.
- A team of passionate colleagues to reach higher goals and support each other.
- A buddy and performance manager to support and assist you through your first months at KPMG.
- Great teambuilding, sport & wellbeing initiatives through our Together@KPMG program.
- An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect for each other’s beliefs and backgrounds.