- Publié le
05 November 2022
- Temps plein
- GCP CONSULTING
GCP CONSULTING IS HIRING
Do you want an exciting and varied job within a dynamic team ?
We are looking for :
A MEDIOR CONSULTANT
Are you motivated by both teamwork and autonomy? You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you like to learn and and constantly go extra mile?
- Are you looking for an exciting and diversified job that will allow you to grow extra mile?
- Are you motivated to learn more every day and to be part of a human-sized company with an entrepreneurial culture that offers you both supervision and a lot of autonomy?
- Are you looking for excellence and rich experiences in the development of your skills and human values?
IF YOU ADHERE TO THESE VALUES, JOIN US!
We are recruiting a medior consultant based in Brussels to be part of our team of experts in order to offer our skills and services in transformation programs at our clients.
Our missions are spread over a wide range of industries and sectors, both in the private and public domain (e.g. aeronautics, food, automotive, construction, events, pharmaceutical, utilities (water, gas, electricity), etc.).
We offer a tailored service adapted to each of our clients in :
- Strategic diagnosis and business plan
- Performance management
- Management of tenders’ process (RFI, RFP, RFQ)
- Management of transformation and change management projects
- Implementation of ERP, CRM and digitalization tools
- Process and organizational re-engineering
- Mergers and acquisitions
As a medior consultant, you will work within a team of professionals and under the direction of a senior consultant, for one or more clients with the aim to be progressively empowered with the responsibility of a project team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree: Master's level or Engineer (Management, Economics, Technology, IT and Innovation).
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in a consulting firm or in a project management/PMO role or any other function with expertise which might be relevant to our company and to our clients.
- Certifications: PRINCE 2, PMP or Six Sigma Lean are an asset.
- Desired computer skills desired: Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of ERP such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics or other is also an asset.
- Languages : Ideally bilingual French and Dutch and fluent in English
- Good oral and written communication skills in the three languages mentioned above.
- Good interpersonal and managerial skills
- High emotional quotient (EQ).
- Autonomy and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Solution-oriented, delivery focused and team player.
- Flexibility and mobility
INTERESTED ? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
OR APPLY DIRECTLY VIA OUR WEBSITE WWW.GCP-CONSULTING.EU