- Publié le
28 January 2020
- Bruxelles (BE)
- Temps plein
Are you someone who doesn’t like to take “no” for an answer ?
Well then why not become our next SaaS Sales Expert at URBANTZ !
We are a fast-growing tech company building an innovative solution transforming the last mile delivery business. Founded in 2015, we grew our revenue 5 fold last year and our solution is now used to deliver thousands of packages around the world.
We're about to announce a new significant funding round to finance our high growth trajectory.
In short; We want to make last mile logistics more sustainable, and we bring value to the retail and logistics sector by providing a better client service and save on deliveries.
About the Colony
As a company, we believe in the richness of collaboration and of diversity, for everyone to make an impact and work together toward a common goal.
We offer a flexible and fun working environment with lots of autonomy and possibility to grow as a professional and as a person. You will find an engaged team, where people share their joy for sales & technology, ready to coach you as well as learning from you.
For us, the culture fit is important as we want to invest in our people for the long term.
- Collaboration, Ownership, Innovation, Excellence & Sustainability are our core values-
Company size: 40-50 people
Your journey at URBANTZ
As an Sales Development Representative, you will be a key member of our sales team and the ambassador of our product.
Your primary goal is to focus on hunting and attracting new prospects to build a solid sales pipeline.
● You'll promote our solution through your deep knowledge and understanding of our product.
● You’ll conduct high level product demo to raise interest of prospects
● You'll hunt down new prospects and find new leads in the market according to the strategy.
● You'll engage with a wide range of customers and their stakeholders by email and phone.
● You'll build up connections and understand the client needs to generate highly qualified leads.
You’ll work closely with the Account executive of your region and our International Inside Sales Team.
You have a real hunter and go-getter mentality, being a star performer is your main ambition.
● You already have some experience in sales (sales cycle, sales tools,...)
● You are fluent in English and French/Italian/Spanish/or Dutch.
● You have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
● You are result-oriented, you like working with targets and want to exceed them.
● You are energetic and positive-minded.
You also know or are interested to learn about logistic and e-commerce
What’s in it for you?
A fast growing company with lots of great challenges where you will be coached by a Senior Account Executive and trained by a motivated team.
A long term contract with a great extra-legal package
Great work / life balance, fun people, lots of great moments to spend together, nice company activities, nice food to share,…
On the side, a brand new office on Avenue Louise with the must (like… a Ping-Pong table!), at a 5min walk of lots of public transport, great places to lunch, gyms,...
If you desire to learn and kickstart your career in sales then this is your chance: don’t hesitate and apply now!
Contact : Stéphanie VANDENHOLE – firstname.lastname@example.org