- Publié le
14 January 2022
- Waterloo (BE)
- Temps plein
- The Cotton Group
Purpose of the job
B&C Collection is looking for an Operational Product Manager. You love data and understand how to manage the lifecycle of the products & categories and adequate promotional strategies. You have an unwavering focus on a specific north star metrics and do everything in your power to move that metrics. You live in numbers and spreadsheets but have strong apparel affinity.
You will work in a unique set up of 4 Product Managers, with a specific frame of responsibilities and own your functional know-how. This set up allows for your in-depth expertise to shine. Collaboration and cooperation will be essential. It is a key position, reporting into the Head of Product that sets The Cotton Group/B&C Collection up for speed, agility and growth, within a specific sustainable agenda.
QUANTITATIVE INFORMATION : Country of operation : Belgium
Position Content and accountabilities:
- Responsible to monitor and define the lifecycle of each product. Determine the timing and impact of each discontinuation if necessary.
- Manage both extensive existing product portfolio as well as new ongoing product initiatives.
- In collaboration with planning, you a key driver in defining forecast, stock coverage needed and input into the budget planning cycles( Outlook 1 and 2)
- Analyze Performance by customer and market as well as digest Customer feedback and deliver to the team and the head of Product necessary take-aways on a daily basis.
- Analyze product performance at product level: product group, style, colour and size level.
- Propose Promotions and Actions as a direct consequence of managing the lifecycle of the product. As well as understanding stock levels that inform specific market actions.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand deeply the Go-to-market calendar. And continuously push the go to market process forward against specific timelines.
- Ensure all actions are in line with the sense of purpose within the positioning of the brand.
- Within the marketing mix your most important deliverables will be to focus on product cycle and promotion.
- Tight collaboration with the Business Growth Manager with regards to owning Pricing, margins and market database & analysis.
- As a member of the Product Management team, you are responsible to manage business analysis with full life cycle management responsibility as well as leading the go-to-market for that product and it´s promotional agenda you will mobilize and work with your immediate colleagues as a holistic part of the Product Development process. And be the key liaison with Planning, Sales and Customer Service.
- Bachelor Degree and/or a minimum of 6 -8 years as a Product lifecycle Manager in an FMCG or Apparel company. Experience in planning is a +.
- Experience in a matrixed company.
- Proven Track record In product and financial analysis and presentation
- Insights in process management is a bonus.
- You are an analytical ninja, wanting to move the needle.
- PC proficiency is essential. Knowledge of MS office programs inclusive of Excel, Power-point, Word, Power BI.
- Flexible team player with high level of organization skills and pro-active approach.
- Strong sense of ownership and sense of urgency
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Language requirement: Proficient in English - Other language is a plus.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Can work independently but highly collaborative
- Able to make decisions autonomously
- Great attention to details
MAIN INTERFACES : Planning - Sales - Finance
- Financial background with affinity to Product management
- Highly proficient in Excel and Power BI (is a plus).
- Able to read data, interpret and bring compelling conclusions.
Contact : Laurence Koutny - email@example.com