- Publié le
09 July 2020
- Bruxelles (BE)
- Temps plein
- ORMIT - BNP Paribas Group
ORMIT - BNP Paribas Group
Payments & Cash Management Traineeship
Ready to make the world go round?
Payments are the blood of our economy. Everybody knows. Especially at BNP Paribas Group. Where they make corporate cash flows and daily payments worth billions in every currency seem so easy. But is it? There is a complex and fascinating world behind all these transactions. It’s called Payments & Cash Management. And they’re looking for young talent like you to join them right here in Brussels. To face the challenges of new technologies, players, regulations and changing customer demands.
A global impact (to get really excited about)
BNP Paribas is a global market leader in Payments & Cash Management. These activities are centralized in its Brussels and Paris offices, as the expert hubs and key competence centers. Where decisions are made with an international impact. Where they operate “as a company in a company” with a strong family feel.
A journey to the real you (the one and only)
Yep, a journey. Where you discover what you’re really good at while developing your full potential. With ORMIT as your loyal travel companion. Your sherpa and guide. Disguised as coaches, mentors, trainers and talent development managers. Safe travels!
Your future in three steps
First, you go on several missions to get to know yourself and the world of Payments & Cash Management. That’s the traineeship. So you’ll know what makes you tick. After your traineeship, you take on a fixed role in product, marketing, process or project management. And in the long term? Anything goes.
How to rule the world* in three hellos
* of Payments & Cash Management at BNP Paribas Group
Hello BNP Paribas Group
Before creating impact at BNP Paribas Group, you need to get up to speed with Payments & Cash (not Johnny). By taking on several roles and missions throughout your traineeship. Facing clients, taking on IT projects and learning operations end-to-end. The best way to discover what you’re really good at and in what role you want to end up in.
The road to personal greatness is long and winding. But as you go along, you’ll overcome each hurdle. Thanks to ORMIT as your sherpa. With a talent development manager and 20+ days of training and coaching. On team dynamics, corporate politics, influencing, change management, story-telling, self-insight, situational leadership and so much more. All words today, all skills tomorrow.
By the end of the traineeship, you’ll know all there is to know about Payments & Cash Management, BNP Paribas Group and yourself. You will land in a role as product, project or process manager. Or as a product marketing manager or product owner if you like. The end of the line? Not necessarily. You will be part of our talent pipeline. So who knows what happens after a few years? The ball is in your park.
What product person am I? You tell us.
Are you a product manager, owner or marketeer? Here’s in short how we see the roles that you can end up in. The circle of (product) life.
- Product Management determines what the product should do (vision), cost (pricing) and deliver (profitability). But also who needs to be involved to get it all done (stakeholders).
- Like the Product Owners for example. They turn ideas into the best possible products and features. And keep them that way. In that, they also work closely with IT.
- Product Marketing launches the product (go-to-market), creates the messages (communication) and spots new opportunities (research).
Here’s what we see in you!
● You have a master’s degree.
● And 0-3 years work experience.
● You are fluent in English and French. Dutch is a plus.
● Your favorite buzzwords: technology, strategy and customers.
● You love to turn complexity into simplicity.
● You connect, talk, discuss and consent with everyone.
● The intersection of business and IT
Contact : Kimberly Vidts: email@example.com