- Publié le
01 December 2022
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
- KPMG Belgium
(Senior) Manager Strategy & Operations - Insurance Industry
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides innovative consulting offerings. Specifically for the financial sector we provide tailor-made solution offerings, with the right blend of business, design and advanced technology skills in collaborative teams.
Our growth is driven by delivering real and pragmatic results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual & team development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities.
As we are looking to strengthen our Financial Services Transformation team, we have opportunities for capable, digitally native Business Consultants with a creative mindset, who embrace technology and have previous experience with banking and or insurance products and processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Advise and support C-level executives insurance companies
- Lead and deliver large and complex multidisciplinary programs;
- Co-develop the end-to-end solution for our clients : adapt to various client contexts, understand their challenges and define the (digital) solution to guide their transformation
- Compose and guide the project team to deliver the transformation project/program
- Actively contribute to further growth through identification of business opportunities and support of go-to-market activities
- Co-animate and grow the internal digital transformation community in the financial sector (training, coaching, recruiting)
- Subject matter expert in digital transformation for the financial sector and reference for our consultants
- Improve operational efficiency by rethinking customer processes and experiences to meet new expectations.
- Accelerate innovation and synergies with InsurTechs;
- Participate in the development of the clients’ service offering and contribute to its expansion into the market;
- Maintain relations with clients and the financial services community in general;
- Manage project teams and coaching of staff members.
Skills & Qualifications
As an addition to our financial services team you;
- Have at least 10 years of working experience in the Insurance sector, ideally in strategic and/or management consulting
- Digital is in your DNA : you are innovative, entrepreneur, and are at ease in agile and changing
- Have a strong analytical mind and are result driven
- Can communicate transparently and with impact in Dutch/or French and English
- Are able to work independently and in a team
- Are flexible and can adapt your organization according to circumstances and needs
- Knowledge or experience in following domains is a major asset:
- Insurance customer, market, product and distribution analysis;
- Insurance business process analysis, modelling, automation and improvement;
- Organizational, process and application architecture design for insurance companies;
- Life and/or Non-life insurance ERP package implementations;
Do you consider a career at KPMG? As a member of KPMG we offer you:
- A corporate culture in which personal growth, mutual trust and lifelong learning are being fostered.
- An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect and tolerance for each other’s beliefs and background.
- Professional experiences in an international and dynamic working environment to boost your career journey.
- A flexible, hybrid working schedule where employees can work on different locations: at home, at the office, on the go or at a client’s site.
- A competitive and attractive compensation package with extra legal advantages (lease car with fuel card, laptop, IPhone/IPad,…)
- A wide range of teambuilding activities and social events (e.g. afterwork drinks, network evenings, annual national receptions, etc.) that enable new joiners to meet colleagues within the wider KPMG community and have some fun along the way.