- Publié le
26 July 2021
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
(Sr) Manager - Energy & Infrastructure
Function : Advisory - Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
The Physical Asset Management team within KPMG Advisory enables asset-intensive companies to strengthen the management of their physical assets and to increase their Return on Assets employed. It provides the capabilities needed in improving decision and life cycle processes with regard to physical assets, IT infrastructure concepts, performance improvements, assurance, internal controls and gaining a better understanding of financing needs.
We have leading asset management techniques, which can help clients increase returns, raise awareness of assets and increase stakeholder confidence. The methodologies are innovative and used by many leading asset-intensive companies, in a wide variety of sectors.
Developing and executing an asset management strategy and asset Target Operating Model;
- Improving asset information management, data quality, and reporting;
- Performing evaluations and due diligence;
- Defining and improving asset management processes and procedures;
- Developing data-based techniques for analysis of asset-related risks;
- People management: help grow the team through coaching and mentoring team members and sharing knowledge and experience;
- Supporting the further growth and development of the Asset Management practice: engaging in networking activities, following up on sector evolutions and interacting with business leaders to understand current and future business challenges and developing long-lasting client relationships.
Skills & Qualifications
- You have around 10 years of relevant working experience;
- You have hands-on experience in using project management methodologies;
- You have excellent communication skills and an advanced level of French, Dutch & English;
- You have a strong analytical mindset, are result oriented and you effectively know how to prioritize work;
- You are familiar with new technologies regarding Industry of Things, Intelligent Automation, Business Intelligence and/or Artificial Intelligence in the Energy, Infrastructure and/or Industrial sector
- You have strong business acumen and people management skills
We offer : At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, group & hospitalization insurance, company car and fuel card, net allowances, a laptop and iPhone/iPad, as well as the opportunity to shape your compensation package to your needs with our ReFlex@KPMG plan.
Contract type : Permanent
- Minimum level of experience required
- 6 to 10 years
- Dutch (Very good knowledge)
- English (Very good knowledge)
- French (Good knowledge)