- Publié le
27 octobre 2023
- Saint-Gilles (1060 BXL)
- Temps plein
- THE SKATEROOM
Accounting & Administration Officer
About THE SKATEROOM
Uniting Art and Skate, to create social change.
THE SKATEROOM exists to facilitate, empower and inspire social change. By working closely with the world’s most influential artists, THE SKATEROOM funds international skate and education non-profits & projects. By committing at least 10% of all revenue to social projects, THE SKATEROOM – a proud B Corp – has generated over $1,500,000 in funding since 2014. Together, a brighter future for consumerism is possible.
We value Art. We value Skate. We value Social Change.
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at THE SKATEROOM. Therefore, The Skateroom is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
You're on a Mission :
The Finance and administration officer is in charge of the day to day administration and accounting, and will support CFO for the monthly reporting and legal matters.
The candidate will also support the Sales and Bizdev team with regards to the B2B sales administration.
- Day to day accounting (on Odoo) : financial operations, purchases, manual entries, reconciliations, visa statements, etc.
- Monthly turnover control - VAT reconciliation
- VAT filing preparation
- Office purchases
- Administrative support on artistic projects
- Support on some legal matters (artists contracts)
- HR administration support
Support to the CFO:
- Monthly closing operations
- Sales report
- Analytic report for financial reporting
B2B sales administration:
- B2B sales follow up (Sales order, invoicing, payment follow up) under the supervision of the Sales & Bizdev manager
Ad Hoc requests related to administration
- 2-5 years professional experience in accounting and office management
- You have strong skills with Excel and data crunching/analysis.
- Knowledge of Odoo is definitely a plus.
- You are a proactive problems solver with attention to detail
- You are able to work both independently and in a team setting
- You have great interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Digital native
- Good understanding of sales and business development processes in a B2B setting
- Bachelor degree (in accounting or management)
- Speak at least 2 languages : Fluent in English and French, any other language is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Retail/Art/Culture landscape
Expected interpersonal skills:
At THE SKATEROOM, we work according to the following values :
- High sense of responsibility;
- Be structured and organized;
- Cultivate a culture of excellence;
- Enthusiast, positive, proactive, self-motivated, agile, flexible and "can do" attitude individuals;
- Strong work ethics and respect
What do we offer ?
At THE SKATEROOM, the package we offer is :
- Extended medical insurance (including dental),
- Pension plan (5% of gross salary)
- Phone subscription,
- 5 Additional paid days off