- Publié le
06 mai 2020
- Temps plein
- PWC Luxembourg
At PwC Luxembourg, our purpose is to build trust in the society and solve important problems. For this, we believe that our most important asset is our people. We strive for them to develop their skills and deepen their knowledge in an environment in which everyone feels involved and appreciated. Almost 3,000 people from 77 nationalities are our present and our future. Our diverse reality calls for the development of an inclusive culture that makes our differences a strength and an innovation trigger. Yes. At PwC Luxembourg, diversity does matter!
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team provides our clients with customised accounting services based on their in house needs and current International Financial Reporting Standards (International Financial Reporting Standards) guidelines. You’ll work with our team to provide specialist advice and training in areas such as financial instruments, business combinations, pensions and share schemes, listings, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.
• You will supervise and regularly manage the accounting, tax and legal aspects of a portfolio of local and international clients active in various business sectors. Your duties will be in accounting, consolidation, due diligence, tax returns and preparing annual accounts;
• As the main contact for our clients, your mission will be to continually improve client relations and develop our business activities;
• In close cooperation with all of the teams in the Accountancy and Tax Compliance Department, as well as with other departments in our firm, you will develop tailored client solutions and supervise their implementation. You will primarily work on analysing specific transactions (mergers/acquisitions/liquidations).
We will provide you with
• a diverse client portfolio, allowing you to develop all the tax and accounting skills you need. This portfolio mainly consists of operating companies (subsidiaries of international groups or local companies), as well as holding companies active across various sectors;
• a training and support programme that you can define and tailor according to your specific needs.
• You are in your final year of, or already have, a master's degree in economics or management (with a specialisation in accounting or taxation) from a university or higher education institution, and you are looking for your first job.
• To integrate quickly into the team, you must be motivated and interested in all tax and legal matters.
• You are keen to work in young, fast-paced and international teams;
• You have good people skills, you like to work as part of a team and you are eager to dive into a major company project where your energy, analytical skills, discipline and intellectual curiosity will guarantee success;
• You are flexible and independent, and you can adapt to sudden changes in working patterns;
• You are proficient in English and French, our two main working languages. Knowledge of German would be considered an asset.
Contact :Maud Khefacha - firstname.lastname@example.org