- Publié le
07 mars 2023
- Temps plein
- PwC Luxembourg
Associate Tax and Accounting
Description du poste & résumé
Our Tax and Accounting department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
• You will supervise and regularly manage the accounting, tax and legal aspects of a portfolio of local and international clients active in various business sectors;
• Your duties will be in accounting, consolidation, due diligence, tax returns and preparing annual accounts;
• As the main contact for our clients, your mission will be to continually improve client relations and develop our business activities;
• In close cooperation with all of the teams in the Accountancy and Tax Compliance Department, as well as with other departments in our firm, you will develop tailored client solutions and supervise their implementation. You will primarily work on analysing specific transactions (mergers/acquisitions/liquidations).
We will provide you with
• A diverse client portfolio, allowing you to develop all the tax and accounting skills you need. This portfolio mainly consists of operating companies (subsidiaries of international groups or local companies), as well as holding companies active across various sectors;
• a training and support program that you can define and tailor according to your specific needs.
• You are in your final year of, or already have, a Master's degree in economics or management (with a specialisation in accounting or taxation) from a university or higher education institution, and you are looking for your first job;
• To integrate quickly into the team, you must be motivated and interested in all tax and legal matters;
• You are keen to work in young, fast-paced and international teams;
• You have good people skills, you like to work as part of a team and you are eager to dive into a major company project where your energy, analytical skills, discipline and intellectual curiosity will guarantee success;
• You are flexible and independent, and you can adapt to sudden changes in working patterns;
• You are proficient in English and French, our two main working languages. Knowledge of German would be considered an asset.
Your Apply : https://pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/fr-FR/Global_Campus_Careers/job/Luxem…