- Publié le
06 mai 2020
- Temps plein
- PWC Luxembourg
At PwC Luxembourg, our purpose is to build trust in the society and solve important problems. For this, we believe that our most important asset is our people. We strive for them to develop their skills and deepen their knowledge in an environment in which everyone feels involved and appreciated. Almost 3,000 people from 77 nationalities are our present and our future. Our diverse reality calls for the development of an inclusive culture that makes our differences a strength and an innovation trigger. Yes. At PwC Luxembourg, diversity does matter!
Job Description & Summary
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
As an Audit trainee, you will:
• Assist management during the full cycle of your audit assignments;
• Confront your theoretical achievements with the realities of new accounting standards and international regulations in teams of experts (IFRS, US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, UCITS IV ...).
• You will soon have a university degree in economics / management or a business school diploma (Master 2), ideally with a specialization in finance or auditing;
• You are looking for an end-of-studies internship from January 2021 to March 2021;
• You are looking for an experience in an international environment with prestigious clients;
• You are fluent in French and English, which are our working languages. The knowledge of German is an asset.
Why join PwC Luxembourg?
As a PwC employee, you will be able to:
• Diversify your experience by working directly with different levels of the hierarchy;
• Take part in the different benefits and benefits that PwC can offer you.
Contact : Maud Khefacha - : email@example.com