- Publié le
15 janvier 2021
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning and carrying out audit field work, statutory reporting and completion work for companies active in the Financial Services/Industry sector;
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff;
- Preparing an audit file in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing (“ISA”) and KPMG's standards. Preparing a report outlining the findings from your audit work. Keeping managers and partners up to date with progress of the audit;
- Visiting clients on-site and being a point of contact for the client throughout the year;
- Keeping up to date with KPMG's product and service offerings and identifying business opportunities within your client base;
- For Financial Services entities: Assist in the prudential supervision of the audited entity.
Skills & Qualifications
- You hold a master degree in commercial engineering, commercial sciences or (applied) economic sciences. A specialization in Accountancy is an asset;
- You have at least two years of relevant experience as external auditor;
- You have a critical mindset and exercise professional judgment throughout the engagement;
- Good team working and communication skills are essential;
- You have knowledge of Belgian Gaap and IFRS. Knowledge of US GAAP and US GAAS is an asset.
- The role will require the candidate to be commercially aware and able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of wider business factors, enabling you to understand and identify key audit risks and accounting issues and develop audit strategies and procedures to tackles these issues.
- You take accountability for performing and following up on the audit and for ensuring the delivery of work is to the highest quality.
- You have excellent planning and organization skills and you work effectively in situations involving rapid change and simultaneous demands.
- You proactively share knowledge and you effectively develop, motivate, coach, train and supervise less experienced team members.
We offer : At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, 6 recuperation days, group & hospitalization insurance, company car and fuel card, net allowances, a laptop and iPhone/iPad, as well as the opportunity to shape your compensation package to your needs with our ReFlex@KPMG plan.
Contract type : Permanent
- Minimum level of experience required
- 3 to 5 years