- Publié le
31 août 2022
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning and carrying out audit field work, statutory reporting and completion work for companies active in Belgium;
- Supervising and coaching junior members of staff;
- Preparing an audit file in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing (“ISA”) and KPMG's standards. Preparing a report outlining the findings from your audit work. Keeping managers and partners up to date with progress of the audit;
- Visiting clients on-site and being a point of contact for the client throughout the year;
- Keeping up to date with KPMG's product and service offerings and identifying business opportunities within your client base;
- For Financial Services entities: Assist in the prudential supervision of the audited entity.
Skills & Qualifications
- You hold a master degree in commercial engineering, commercial sciences or (applied) economic sciences. A specialization in Accountancy is an asset;
- You have at least two years of relevant experience as external auditor;
- You have a critical mindset and exercise professional judgment throughout the engagement;
- Good team working and communication skills are essential;
- You have knowledge of Belgian Gaap and IFRS. Knowledge of US GAAP and US GAAS is an asset.
- The role will require the candidate to be commercially aware and able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of wider business factors, enabling you to understand and identify key audit risks and accounting issues and develop audit strategies and procedures to tackles these issues.
- You take accountability for performing and following up on the audit and for ensuring the delivery of work is to the highest quality.
- You have excellent planning and organization skills and you work effectively in situations involving rapid change and simultaneous demands.
- You proactively share knowledge and you effectively develop, motivate, coach, train and supervise less experienced team members.
- A corporate culture in which personal growth, mutual trust and lifelong learning are being fostered.
- An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect for each other’s beliefs and background.
- Professional experiences in an international and dynamic working environment with inspiring colleagues.
- Flexible, hybrid work arrangements to enable working on different locations: home office, on-site or on the go.
- A wide range of teambuilding activities and social events that enable new joiners to meet colleagues within the wider KPMG community and have some fun along the way.