- Publié le
03 octobre 2022
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
Roles & Responsibilities
At KPMG Lighthouse (The Belgian local Center of Excellence for Data, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Automation), we help businesses to maximize value creation from data.
We take a business-first approach, technology enabled approach, focusing on the end-to-end spectrum, from strategy to implementation. Working at KPMG Lighthouse will allow you to develop and extend your Data & AI related knowledge and footprint while making an impact on our enterprise customers. You will find yourself surrounded by an exceptional group of over 50 data enthusiasts working on business driven, data/technology enabled projects in various industries.
- As a Competence Lead BI & Analytics, you:
- Are a key member of the Lighthouse leadership team and support steering our Lighthouse in the appropriate direction for further growth on multiple domains (Markets & Go-To Market, Recruitment, Wellbeing, Operations, Training).
- Manage, mentor and grow our BI & Analytics competence area (+/- 15FTE) and related projects.
- Have an End-to-End mindset spanning both (pre-) sales & delivery
- Interact with business leaders and functional experts to understand current and future business challenges and needs and develop long lasting client relationships.
- Embed data & AI in everything we do – meaning that the competence lead BI & Analytics will also be responsible to explore and improve collaboration with the different competence areas available within KPMG (Deals, Customer, People & Chan
Skills & Qualifications
- You are interested in the bigger picture and able to think broader than your own capabilities.
- You’re able to connect with the right complimentary people in KPMG to tackle new and complex business problems with a data flavour.
- You are an enthusiastic, driven and proactive person.
- You have min. 9 years of relevant experience with a professional services firm, an internal strategy/analytics group or similar environment.
- You have solid experience in data visualization, business intelligence and (cloud) modern data platform.
- You are highly proficient in Dutch and English (spoken and written), knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and change management mindset, experience in organizational change management is a plus
- You get bonus points if you have experience with:
* Microsoft BI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and SQL Server / Transact SQL and Azure Modern Data Platform
* Gartner Magic Quadrant leader BI and Analytics platforms: Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Board.
* Process Mining (Celonis, Prom, Disco).
- A corporate culture in which personal growth, mutual trust and lifelong learning are being fostered.
- An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect for each other’s beliefs and background.
- Professional experiences in an international and dynamic working environment with inspiring colleagues.
- Flexible, hybrid work arrangements to enable working on different locations: home office, on-site or on the go.
- A wide range of teambuilding activities and social events that enable new joiners to meet colleagues within the wider KPMG community and have some fun along the way.
Apply for vacancy : https://kpmg-career.talent-soft.com/job/job-bi-analytics-competence-lea…