- Publié le
30 mai 2021
- Uccle (BE)
- Temps plein
Do you want to become a Business Developer as and be trained by a team of experts?
The goal? Becoming a Business Manager in 3 years!
• You like taking responsibilities from the start with management capabilities according to your business
• You can be in daily contact with a range of international companies at C-level
• You have a great sales and commercial personality
• You are very optimist and have the sense of humor
• Your English level is fluent
What will your job be?
Being responsible for the implementation of the commercial strategy, you will be responsible for a client portfolio; BEL 20 and major accounts.
• Identify the key actors and execute your prospection to diverse customers coming from various industries.
You will thus know all the companies challenges that are building the future.
• Contact decision makers and operational teams to identify new project and needs.
• Work in close collaboration with the consulting teams from qualification and bid stage to customer
satisfaction: you create a real added value to clients by responding to their challenges.
• Manage the current business deals, the sales process and fully understand the decision-making and buying processes.
• You are active in process improvements because we are open-minded: every idea is heard!
And your future colleagues?
. UpWider is a scale up in Management Consulting, created in 2013.
. Our mantra? 1+1 = 3, that’s why the human capital and relationships are core values for all of us.
To get into your job, you will be surrounded by a committed team who will onboard and support you:
• Your manager will support you on a daily basis in your skills development and will help you to keep improving.
• Flora, HR Manager, will share with you her best recipes to find new talents.• Claude, our CEO, will help make you a sales expert thanks to his experience of more than 20 years in consulting and sales.
What do we offer?
• First, 6 months Graduate Program with long-term opportunities and fast career-track development, then fixed contract.
To apply : email@example.com