- Publié le
23 octobre 2019
- Brussels (BE)
- Full time
RESULTANCE, specialist in organizational consulting and change management through process optimization, is an international firm based in Luxembourg, recognized for:
- Its culture of result,
- Its pragmatic approach,
- The strong involvement of its consultants,
- The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, etc.
For over 15 years, our 70 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, supply chain optimization, business process management, operational efficiency, organizational transformation, purchase cost reduction, Activity Based Costing, Lean Manufacturing & Offices, Takt Time, etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
To cope with the development of our business mainly in Belgium, we are currently looking for:
Consultant in Operational Excellence and Change Management (M/F)
Integrated into a project team at the client, you will be in charge of:
- Analysing key work processes and proposing solutions to simplify and improve
- Implementing proposed solutions and managing change attitudes
- Assisting and coaching our clients in improving their performance
- Facilitating the implementation of corporate strategy
- Becoming the privileged partner of both senior and operational management
We are mainly looking for young graduates (master’s degree) from business schools, engineering or universities with less than 2 years of experience
- Motivated and flexible, you have demonstrated the ability to adapt and to work autonomously
- Rigor, integrity, creativity, motivation, team spirit are essential assets to succeed
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills, combined with a very good sense of formalisation
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English (Resultance working language is French)
- You are willing to travel abroad (our workplace is at customer) even if you should be working also partially near Brussels
We offer you
- Very diverse and rewarding experience
- Support (coaching) by experienced consultants
- Real career opportunities in a growing company
- Attractive salary package (company car, etc.), evolving quickly according to your personal success
At Resultance, consultants build expertise quickly and become recognised by top managers.
Join us !
Please send your C.V. to: RESULTANCE, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the obligatory mention ENG-C-BXL
For more information, do not hesitate to consult the recruitment page of our website www.resultance.eu; a video will explain you a day as Resultant.