- Publié le
01 July 2021
- Bruxelles (BE)
- Temps plein
Data Chiefs Traineeship
Passionate about data?
Today’s world is powered by data. Investing in Data Analytics, Data Science and AI is a requirement for companies to stay relevant. The field of data will continue to evolve over the next decade and since it shows no signs of slowing down, it’s the perfect time to enter the field. A first work experience under your belt? Great! Just finished school? No worries. As long as you are passionate about data and are eager to discover more, you are good to go!
But not yet clear where you want to end up?
We'll discover it with you. We will kick-off your journey with an intensive data bootcamp, the perfect foundation for the rest of your traineeship. With all these skills in your bag, you'll be able to work on different assignments in data analytics, data management, data processing, data storing, ... in one or more companies. A great way to discover the world of data and find the job/role/company that best suits you!
Data Chiefs Program
We believe that the combination of data skills and people skills is a killer combo to be truly successful in the field of data. And that’s what makes this program unique. We will make you grow on both levels. With plenty of training, coaching, expert advice,… Our ultimate dream is to develop the next generation of Chief Data Officers.. Hence the name ;-)
Are you a pioneer?
We just launched this Data Chief Program and we are still building it as we speak. We already set up a framework but we’d love to involve you for the finetuning of this program and add some personal touches. Are you ready to get on board and built it together with us?
What will I learn?
We won't let you start without a proper introduction: during our bootcamp you'll be equipped with all the tools you need to succeed in different data functions: programming languages (Python, SQL, R, …), visualization tools (power BI, Tableau, …) but we will also focus on your (personal) leadership and people skills.
But learning won't stop after this bootcamp: throughout the program you'll have multiple trainings in both hard and people skills. Some are determined by us, some will be your own choice and based on your needs during your assignments.
You'll work in data science, data management, business intelligence, data engineering, ... but you’ll never be alone: you’ll have a senior data coach to help you with these data challenges
These projects will take place in one or more multinationals, different sectors, departments, ... Are you more interested in a role of data translator? Want to see what it’s like to work with a data scientist? During your assignments you'll work as a data analyst, a data translator, .... You will also continue to develop yourself towards becoming a future proof (and certified) data professional based on your experiences, background and preferences.
What do we expect from you?
- A passion for data is a big must (you don't need to be an expert in data already, we’ll further invest in you)
- Master’s degree (such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Business Engineering, Applied Economics or equivalent by experience) and a maximum of 2 years working experience.
- You’re fluent in Dutch or French (native) and English
What can you expect from us?
- A data bootcamp to get the basics and the necessary certifications from the start.
- A more in-depth training program once you've started working on assignments, to uplift both your hard and soft skills, according to your evolution.
- A senior data expert, who will give you support during your assignments.
- A coach, who will focus on your personal development & people skills
- Competitive compensation, benefits, company car and more
- A community of young professionals who empower each other (and also love to have a lot of fun)
Recruitment and Selection Officer