- Publié le
11 avril 2023
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
Forensic Fraud & Investigations - Junior Consultant (Immediate Start or September 2023)
KPMG Forensic assists clients to resolve complex and important puzzles. We help clients in preventing, detecting and responding to fraud, misconduct, and non-compliance, and provides assistance in resolving disputes. We do this by combining and applying expertise in (fraud) risk management, investigations, intelligence, economics, accounting, law, and technology with deep industry skills.
As KPMG Forensic, we offer robust, practical advice, helping our firms' clients deal with complex, high-value issues, such as:
- Fraud, misconduct and corruption investigations;
- Resolve commercial or transaction-related disputes;
- Providing assurance over the performance of contracts such as compliance with royalties, licenses (e.g. software license), or intellectual property rights;
- Regulatory compliance (AML, Anti-Bribery & Corruption, etc.);
- Managing risk on buying or selling a business and preventing and detecting fraud, third party risks, or financial crime.
In order to cope with the expansion of the department, we are currently looking for a Junior Advisor to strengthen our enthusiastic team. At our clients, you will be responsible for short- or long-term forensic projects in the public & private sectors.
Skills & Qualifications
- You hold a Master's in business economics, business administration, management science or business engineering with a background or courses in Audit and/or Accountancy.
- You have a broad interest in forensic accounting, fraud risk management & compliance and you like a project-based working environment.
Besides a technical strong basis, we are looking for people who:
- Take responsibility to deliver high-quality service;
- Have a critical mindset;
- Are interested in finance;
- Preferably are data minded (Excel, PowerBI)
- Foster innovation;
- Build collaborative relationships;
- Seek feedback & motivate others;
- Create an environment in which all team members feel like they belong.
- Communicate with impact (Dutch/French/English)
- You can start as soon as possible or mid September 2023.
At KPMG, we commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
We also offer:
- An inclusive workspace that encourages diversity and pursues mutual respect and tolerance for each other’s beliefs and background.
- A competitive and attractive compensation package and a great number of extra-legal advantages.
- A flexible, hybrid working schedule where employees can work on different locations: at home, at the office, on the go or at a client’s site.
- A wide range of teambuilding activities and social events (e.g. afterwork drinks, network evenings, annual national receptions, etc.) that enable new joiners to meet colleagues within the wider KPMG community and have some fun along the way.
- A comprehensive well-being programme that includes hospitalization insurance and several initiatives that focus on mental health.
Apply : https://kpmg-career.talent-soft.com/job/job-forensic-fraud-investigatio…