- Publié le
14 novembre 2019
- Louvain-la-Neuve (BE)
- Temps plein
We are looking to recruit a full time
Framework Contract Manager
ADE is one of Europe’s leading consultancies. We are based in Louvain-la-Neuve, near Brussels, Belgium.
We support senior decision-makers in formulating, monitoring, implementing and evaluating public policies and strategies.
Our areas of specialisation include notably:
- Macro-Economic Reforms and Public finance
- Development Finance and Private Sector Development
- Strategic and Impact Evaluations, and monitoring
- Rural Development, agriculture, and environment, and regional development
- Humanitarian aid
- Conflict Resolution, Security, and Fragility
Development cooperation clients include the European Commission (various Directorates-General), EU Member States’ cooperation agencies (France, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands…), the African Development Bank, the International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3IE), ministries in third countries, and others.
We are currently looking for a Framework Contract Manager to work on the acquisition and management of projects under EU Framework Contracts (SIEA 2018) covering:
- Budget Support and public finance management
- Innovative financing for development
- Sustainable management of natural resources and resilience
- Infrastructure, sustainable growth and jobs
- Human Rights, Democracy and Peace
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in management, economics, public finance management, public administration, governance or related fields in development cooperation
- Experience in development cooperation is an asset
- Previous experience in acquisition of projects under Framework Contracts (COMM or BENEF or SIEA) in one or more of our key areas of expertise is an asset, viz.
- Excellent project planning, management and organisational skills, with ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of the proposal development process
- Co-operative and supportive team player with ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Good stress-resistance and ability to work independently
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and French; Spanish is an asset
What you will do:
- Provide proposals for all framework requests in a timely manner, by:
o Identifying high-quality experts and tailoring CVs for specific assignments; developing methodologies and work plans;
o Negotiating and agreeing on working conditions with the experts as well as supervising the methodology preparation process;
o Preparing budgets
o Coordinating and ensuring efficient communication with clients, partners, and experts
o Preparing annual reports for the Clients
- Fulfilling project management tasks, including responsibility for several projects won (backstopping, logistics, contractual and administrative arrangements, financial follow-up, interaction with clients, partners and teams, etc.)
What we offer:
- A full-time position within a company with highly-developed expertise and consultancy experience (part-time can be an option);
- A long-term contract, starting as soon as possible;
- A full salary package with benefits (pension scheme, lunch vouchers, public transport allowance, travel insurance, etc.).
How to apply:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their application in English (covering letter and CV) to Mrs Andreea Toader (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 2 December 2019. We may process applications as soon as we receive them.
Please specify through which channel you heard about this position, and possible start dates.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The selection procedure will be conducted in three phases, including a case study.