- Publié le
27 avril 2021
- Brussels Area
- Temps plein
- Space Applications Services
Space Applications Services is a company at the forefront of space technology development and the provision of services for human spaceflight, exploration and earth observation missions. Headquartered in Belgium (Brussels Area), with a research office in the Netherlands and a subsidiary in the USA, the company provides solutions for both commercial and institutional customers. We work with clients such as the European Space Agency, the European Commission, governmental and national space agencies as well as the major space industries.
The company develops payloads, avionics, robotics technology and products, and provides complete mission operations control centre solutions to EN9100 standards. The company also provides engineering, science and training services, including astronaut training. In our headquarters, we have a control centre room that operates commercial payloads on the International Space Station, and a laboratory comprising a cleanroom.
We are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of HR as well as general administrative responsibilities and will be able to work autonomously and ensuring the end-to-end running of the HR operations and ad-hoc HR projects.
The position is in the Administration Department, Human Resources (HR) Team (comprised of 3 persons).
The candidate will mainly report to the Administration Department Manager and will collaborate with the HR Assistant and the HR Recruiter.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the day-to-day HR operations
- Preparing in a consistent manner and excellent English: emails, documents and procedures
- Following up the on/off boarding and the associated contracts and requests
- Maintaining and updating the HR data in both paper and the database
- Monitoring the individual career path and the appropriate trainings
- Ensuring all employment requirements are met and liaising with other administrative teams or positions (administrative duties, benefits in kind, etc.)
- Assisting the:
* HR Assistant daily workflow
* HR Recruiter during peak moments
* Administration Department Manager in various HR management matters
- Following up on the results of staff Annual Performance Reviews, Employee Satisfaction Surveys, etc.
- Accompanying with existing well-being at work and safety/security preventions matters
- Conducting and analysing Employee Exit Interviews (from meeting to timely reporting)
- Identifying and implementing potential HR improvements and new approaches.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience in the HR field including 3 years in a similar position, preferably in the SME sector
- In-depth understanding of Belgian labour and social laws with proven practices
- Proven experience with MS Office
- Strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- A proactive, flexible, and accurate approach, with a mind-set for initiatives, efficiency and self-motivation
- Very good analytical skills and a keen eye for details
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English (Dutch or French as a native language is an asset).
What Do We Offer
- Working within a growing company with Staff located in Belgium, Germany, and the Netherlands
- A professional working environment with motivated Engineers and Scientists coming from all different horizons and countries with a common passion for space
- A full-time position with an indefinite contract of employment
- A competitive remuneration package and good working conditions (see our website for details)
- An individualised training and development programmes.
How To Apply
Send your CV and Motivation Letter (both in English) via our website (www.spaceapplications.com), to the attention of
Ms. Laura Der-Boghossian.
Applications received through the “Careers page” of our website are reviewed in priority.
The candidate shall be eligible to work in the European Union or in possession of a European Blue Card for two or more years.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.