- Publié le
27 janvier 2022
- Zaventem HQ
- Temps plein
Internship CFO Advisory (2021-2022)
General information : Reference 2021-323
Roles & Responsibilities
With our CFO Advisory team we support CFOs and finance departments. We act as a business partner to serve the CFO agenda with the purpose to increase maturity and efficiency and support decision-making. Our service portfolio consists of 4 practices, providing customized, multidisciplinary and end-to-end solutions to our clients.
- Finance transformation focuses on increasing efficiency and effectiveness of finance functions by designing and realizing finance visions, strategies or operating models, often embedded in digital, automated solutions.
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) supports drawing up and implementing (often digital) solutions on management and financial reporting, strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting to improve insight-led decision-making.
- Cost & Profitability Management creates accurate views on what drives costs to unlock granular and real-time cost performance insights, including the design and implementation of costing strategies and operating models.
- Financial Reporting & Accounting Advisory Services helps in ensuring compliance and transparency of the accounting figures, via redesigning processes, procedures and financial reporting or implementing new accounting or IFRS standards.
Skills & Qualifications
You will soon hold a Master in commercial engineering, applied economics, civil engineering, or an equivalent. An additional degree in Financial Management (Vlerick, AMS, etc.) is a strong asset.
Next to academic qualifications, we highly value other competences, including:
- Analytical mind and talent for organizing
- Result-driven and out-of-the-box thinking
- IT skilled and a broad interest in technology
- Stress resistance and flexibility
- Client and service minded
- Team player
- Communicate with impact (Dutch or French and English)
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
Contract type : Trainee (Stagiaire)
Minimum level of experience required : No experience
- Dutch (Very good knowledge)
- English (Very good knowledge)
- French (Very good knowledge)