- Publié le
07 mars 2022
- Temps plein
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
At EY, Tax professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth, and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional client service. In a rapidly changing business and tax environment, Tax professionals at EY, through their professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit, make a positive impact on the working world.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Corporate tax is a globally connected tax planning and advisory practice. It combines Business Tax Advisory (BTA) services with a unique combination of specialty service offerings. This enables us to provide insightful, multi-country tax advisory services in a connected and consistent manner throughout every stage of the tax life cycle: planning, accounting, compliance and controversy.
Our Corporate Tax department consists of the following families:
• EY Private: Advising private client business that are privately controlled with in-country domestic corporate income tax, business tax and other local tax advisory matters on a broad range of tax planning based on both in-country deep tax technical knowledge and sector insights. EY Private facilitates and helps private wealth clients build sustainable tax strategies so that their businesses can achieve their full potential;
• International Tax Services (ITS): Providing leading-edge tax consultancy services for many of the world’s largest multinational companies. The International Tax Services team supports clients with the tax aspects and complexities of cross-border situations and transactions, including analysis, reporting and risk management.
• Global, Compliance & Reporting (GCR): Helping companies achieve greater control, efficiency and value across tax and finance by integrating EY Tax and financial competencies, at both a country and global level providing a full range of partnering and outsourcing services, to deliver a seamless record-to-report experience;
We are looking for Junior Corporate Tax Consultants for our offices in Diegem, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt and Bruges.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Business Tax Services/International Tax Consultant you will help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting, compliance and planning, and tax controversy for national and international organizations;
- As a Global Compliance and Reporting Consultant you will prepare corporate income tax returns and help businesses meet complex demands for tax reporting for organizations in diverse and specialized industries;
What we look for
- You will obtain a Master in (preferably Tax or Notarial) Law / Applied Economics / Commercial Engineering / Commercial Science or Postgraduate in Tax;
- You have good verbal and written skills in Dutch/French and English;
- You are client and market focused with a hands-on attitude;
- You are curious, innovative and a good team player;
- You have the ambition to become a certified ITAA Tax advisor;
- You are able to start in August 2022.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits and a company car will be offered