- Publié le
18 mars 2022
- Diegem, Antwerp, Ghent and Hasselt
- Temps plein
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
At EY, Tax professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth, and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional client service. In a rapidly changing business and tax environment, Tax professionals at EY, through their professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit, make a positive impact on the working world.
We are looking for Junior Indirect Tax Consultants who will focus on VAT and VAT Compliance for our offices in Diegem, Antwerp, Ghent and Hasselt.
Your key responsibilities
- Our Indirect Tax Professionals work with clients that trade goods or services nationally and internationally. You will be given the opportunity to advise on the aspects of indirect taxes.
- You will be talking directly with clients and developing both your client relationship and technical skills in the field of indirect taxes.
- You will be part of a globally integrated organization which offers you the opportunity to build strong relations with colleagues worldwide.
- Compliance profiles will coordinate indirect tax compliance projects for multinational companies and liaise with EY international teams regarding client’s global indirect tax compliance requirements
What we look for
- You will obtain a Master degree in (preferably Tax) Law / Applied Economics / Commercial Science or a Postgraduate in Tax;
- You are interested in indirect taxes, and more specifically VAT;
- You have good verbal and written skills in Dutch/French and English;
- You are client and market focused with a hands-on attitude;
- You are curious, innovative and a good team player;
- You have the ambition to become a certified ITAA Tax advisor;
- You are able to start in September 2022.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits and a company car will be offered