- Publié le
09 mars 2022
- Diegem or Antwerp
- Temps plein
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY People Advisory Services professionals can help effectively harness the people agenda as part of an integrated business strategy. This can translate into competitive advantage by helping clients get the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
The Reward team ensures that organizations can offer the best possible Reward experience to their employees. We help our clients to set up a Reward system which is in line with their vision and which also takes into account all relevant implications from a tax & HR perspective.
We are looking for Junior Reward Consultants to work in our Diegem or Antwerp office.
Your key responsibilities
Ever wondered how the answer to the question ‘How can we Reward you in the best possible way?’ should be? Than you are the new Reward Consultant we are looking for. You will be part of our truly multidisciplinary team of remuneration experts, technology geeks and data wizards. You will be dragged into projects answering client questions such as :
- How can we position ourselves as an attractive employer in the market?
- Should we offer more flexibility in the benefits and remuneration we provide to our employees?
- How can we create a lasting People Experience in our remuneration strategy?
- What are the new trends in the market?
- How can we optimize the current remuneration package of the employee population?
As a Consultant within the Reward team, you will help clients with rethinking their reward and remuneration strategy based on the best solutions available in the market. Next to that you will also be involved in the implementation and the deploy of the new solution with the required supporting technology.
What we look for
- You have an innovative and collaborative mindset;
- You will obtain a Master Degree in Economics, HR, Tax, ... and you have an affinity with data;
- You are enthusiastic to work with your colleagues and to deliver the exceptional experience to our clients;
- Curious, innovative nature that strives to solve client problems in a new way;
- You say “challenge” instead of “problem”;
- You have an untamable curiosity about the new world of work to create new solutions taken into account different aspects;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English;
- Interest in data analytics and technology is a plus;
- You are available to start in September 2022.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits and a company car will be offered.