- Publié le
21 mars 2022
- Temps plein
The financial services industry is currently facing various challenges dictated by the market situation, hence the focus in the financial sector (banking, insurance, asset management) to reduce costs and cope with a regulatory push, while achieving profitable growth and promoting innovation. Information technology is increasingly becoming one of the key enablers for our clients in financial services.
At EY we have a strong Risk Assurance & Advisory business practice; our dedicated professionals help our clients in the financial sector to improve their IT processes & operations.
The matters we cover
We help our clients to identify risks they are facing within their IT environment, and advise them on how to best respond and act accordingly. The following are examples of topics and questions we assist our clients with:
- Is customer data protected?
- What does the organization need to do in case of an IT disaster or a crisis?
- Can payments be made by the appropriate employees within the organization?
- Are incidents within our clients’ systems identified and resolved?
- Has the organization securely configured their IT systems as per the industry best practices (ISO27001, NIST)?
Your key responsibilities
- You understand and analyze the client’s business & IT processes
- You perform in-depth assessments on the client’s key IT risks he is facing, and suggest remediation alternatives where necessary
- You provide our clients with written recommendations to further improve business performance, operational efficiency and their risk management practice
- You work on different engagements, and report to the executive level together with your colleagues
- You create strong client relationships and develop a client network
- You act as a team member, collaborate with your colleagues, and update more senior team members on progress
- You display maturity and the ability to function independently
Who are we looking for?
- A Master Degree in (Applied) Economics, Commercial Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Accountancy or Commercial Sciences
- Ability to perform effective research and convey complex topics in a clear, understandable manner
- Interest and affinity in (IT) governance, processes, IT applications or development
- Fluency in Dutch and/or French, with proficient level of business English
- Excellent communication skills
- An analytical mind and an eye for detail, with accurate documentation capabilities
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- Eager to learn more about the Financial Services market in Belgium and beyond.
What’s in it for you?
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
About EY Financial Services
EY is the only major professional services firm with a dedicated financial services practice (the Financial Services Organization, FSO) integrated in the EMEIA region. An international team of over 11000 professionals are working across borders for our clients in the financial sector: Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, in all service lines: Consulting, Tax, Strategy and Assurance.