- Publié le
05 mai 2023
- Temps plein
- PwC Luxembourg
A career as an analytical AML-KYC professional in our AML-KYC Services Team, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients with meeting their regulatory Compliance obligations in the field of AML-KYC. We prevent, respond to and remediate a wide range of business threats, risks and complex issues that our clients are obliged to comply with. We are supporting their ongoing monitoring and review obligations with regards to AML-KYC as well as performing remediation and back-log analysis projects.
The projects delivered by us are very diverse. Our teams have performed an array of tasks, including creating "Know-Your-Client" (KYC) procedures for the purposes of high-risk client review, performing analysis of the clients' transactional activity scanning for red flags, assessing and documenting instances of politically exposed persons in the client population, as well as working on streamlining, improving and automating processes already in place.
Our team provides solutions and support for clients dealing with regulatory and crisis situations and to address enforcement or remedial action obligations. As part of the team, you’ll help provide support to our clients responding to regulatory enquiries or operational challenges to ensure regulatory compliance. You’ll also help clients review and remediate systems and controls to prevent further issues..
As an Analyst in the KYC Services Team, you will :
- Work as part of a team of problem solvers with strong AML-KYC and industry experience, helping clients address their operational compliance challenges across a range of AML-KYC services.
- Assist the team in delivering quality AML-KYC services to a list of top tier/ priority clients.
- Be able to experience and help our clients hands-on with regards to AML-KYC challenges
- Proactively assisting in client engagements covering AML-KYC related topics, while reporting to Managers and above.
- Establishing effective working relationships with colleagues and direct client exposure
- Performing hands-on compliance control tasks with attention to detail and operational rigour
- Considering, and where appropriate, help develop effective and efficient methodologies for the team to execute on client engagements.
- Considering and, where appropriate, helping to develop effective and efficient methodologies for teams to execute on client engagements
- You hold a DUT, BTS, Licence or Bachelor’s degree (haute-école);
- You pay attention to details, manage time appropriately and work under tight deadlines;
- You are able to work independently, but integrate well into team;
- You are passionate about client service;
- You are open-minded, practical and agile with change;
- You speak professionally fluent English and German or French; any additional language considered as a plus.
Contact us : PwC Luxembourg - Tel: +352 49 48 48 1
Apply : https://www.pwc.lu/en/careers/campus-job-search/description.html?wdjobr…