- Publié le
09 novembre 2023
- Temps plein
- PwC Luxembourg
Marketing & Communications Trainee - January 2024
Pwc Luxembourg is hiring a Marketing and Communications Trainee M/F/D. What if it was you?
Who we are : We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,100 people from 85 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
Your mission, if you accept it:
A career in Firm Strategy and Communications, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to establish effective communication programmes that enhance PwC’s vision, strategy, values, and purpose. You’ll focus on designing communication initiatives that aid in implementing new policies and programmes and that will enhance the organisation’s relations with the community, public, government, shareholders, and employees.
Be a part of our team where you will:
- Manage the stock of our publications, including order, quality control, external and internal dispatching, positioning on events, reporting and general follow up on all related matters.
- Contribute, both in terms of content and design, to the creation of new tools and M&C materials (targeting lists, brochures, flyers, presentations, websites, press materials, newsletters and mailings, etc.) for both external and internal purposes;
- Facilitate the preparation of M&C plans, analyse and share market conditions and competitor information on all M&C dimensions (social media, web, publications, events, PR, etc.), identify action opportunities;
- Provide your support to all M&C initiatives and team members, including support in project management, activity reporting, meetings follow-up, appropriate document preparation and liaising with other departments when necessary.
Let’s talk about you. If you are/have
- You are currently in the final stage (Bac+4, Bac+5) of a Master’s degree in Marketing or Communications, Economics or Business administration (Ecole de Commerce, IEP, University or equivalent) and within the framework of your studies, you need to carry out an internship of 6 months minimum;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French, any other language is an asset;
- You have excellent knowledge of MS office (Especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite is considered as a plus (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop);
- You are familiar with/or are curious about customer relationship management tools;
- You combine excellent analytical and organisational skills with curiosity, strong creativity, flexibility and rigour;
- You have an interest and appetite for international financial services.
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple: A technical interview with a business recruiter
A final word about us: We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer. Whoever you are, we will consider your application without bias. Our experience has shown us that people who have suffered bias are less likely to apply if they think they don’t meet every single requirement. We encourage you to apply anyway, because we’ve learned that a caring and inclusive workplace creates a better future for all of us and for you.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply to the position now!
PLEASE ADD A COVER LETTER TO YOUR APPLICATION