- Publié le
17 avril 2023
- Temps plein
OPS MANAGER BELGIUM
We are currently on the hunt for an ambitious and passionate Ops Manager BELGIUM located in Brussels.
Oppizi is the first major multi-channel player in offline performance-marketing. We’ve built a technology which enables tracking, scaling and optimisation of flyering campaigns. We offer 3 channels, Hand-to-hand (in people’s hand), Door-to-Door (in people’s mailbox or on their cars), Direct Mail (in people’s mailbox via national post service). We operate in 10 countries, the main ones being Australia, New Zealand, France, UK, US, and Canada. We are very privileged to work with flagship accounts like Uber, UberEats, DoorDash, Getaround, DiDi, Deliveroo and many others.
The Ops manager BELGIUM will be responsible for all operations in Belgium. He will be located in Brussels and will report to the BENE General Manager.
Duties Ops Manager
- Lead, motivate, and support our operational cities in Belgium within a time-sensitive and demanding environment. Ongoing coaching, mentoring and support to employers and trainees;
- Liaising and coordinating campaigns. Prepare and present client reports, campaign optimization and KPI’s;
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service;
- Organizing logistics between the cities. Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant;
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget. Prepare and control inventory;
- Manage and plan customer support along with sales department;
- Recruitment resources, conducting interviews;
- Support and assist technology development;
- Report directly to the GM BENE to determine values and mission, budget reviews, client reports and cost plans
- Languages: Dutch and French
- University degree in Business or similar field
- Strong experience in Excel - Google Spreadsheets
- Entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
Contact : Thomas de Kerchove - E-mail : email@example.com