- Publié le
04 octobre 2021
- Bruxelles (BE)
- Temps plein
ORMIT - Euroclear - Transformer traineeship
● Help drive digital transformation in a leading fin company
● Become an agent of change in the IT department
● Enjoy plenty of training during your 24-month program
● Improve and use your leadership skills with ORMIT as your guide
● Up your change game with training and coaching from DigitalScaler
How about ...
… shaking things up at a 50-year-old market leader? Who’s good for 239 million financial transactions a year. Settling and securing bonds, equities and investments funds in over 90 countries. Supporting large financial institutions and stock markets. That’s what we call big business.
Thrilling, right? Good! Then hit the apply button and help Euroclear grow, geo-expand and market faster. Join their IT department and infuse five decades of dazzling market expertise with your love for technology and doing things differently.
Go on a journey to the real you with a unique combo of ORMIT and DigitalScaler guides. With 50+ (fifty!) days of training and coaching. On soft, human and leadership skills. On digital transformation, business agility and customer centricity.
Don’t worry, we won’t ask you to code or build new systems. But we will ask you to take on various assignments within the IT department. As a future scrum master, agile coach or product owner. Just to name a few.
Okay, so change might not happen overnight. That doesn’t mean change is not happening. On the contrary! We’re looking at you to set the example and drive change, one step at the time. And we’ve got just the coaching and training for you to make it all happen.
Over het programma
What you’ll do
During the 24-month program you will explore the Euroclear IT department and discover which part suits you best. By taking on 3 to 4 different roles and assignments with end-to-end responsibility and impact across the entire organisation.
There are plenty of assignments and departments where you can work in. Here are some possibilities:
- Support and boost the agile transformation that is currently ongoing.
- Support money transfer modernisation projects.
- Contribute to projects that enhance reporting, monitoring and customer onboarding.
- Help map our IT talents and needs. And see if we have the right skills and expertise to grow.
Where you’ll end up
Along the way, you will regularly check in with your coaches. To discuss how you are doing, what you learned and what next steps to take in your career path. So you can land in a role that really suits you. From change agent, IT expert or a leadership role just to name a few. Opportunities are plenty.
What you’ll love about Euroclear
Everyone you meet at Euroclear probably is the smartest person ever. Until the next coffee or video chat. That means you’ll learn all the time. From people around the globe who make finance fun. Who love working and winning together. And use their diverse backgrounds and views as a strength.
What you’ll love about ORMIT
You are in charge of your development. That’s how we like it. But all along your journey ORMIT is there to guide you. With your own personal talent development manager. With many many training sessions. And with a tight community of young wolves just like you. To work, have fun and share experiences with.
What you’ll love about DigitalScaler
Keen to learn more about digital transformation, business agility and customer centricity? Then these folks will happily share their knowledge and turn your interest into skills.ORMIT teamed-up with them, since they are the expert in digitally scaling companies.
You’re a perfect match!
- You have a master degree
- With max 3 years of experience
- You are tech - digital - IT savvy
- You love changing things around
- And are patient when getting other people on board
- You are fluent in English (C1).
- You dare to speak up and be heard.
- Your enthusiasm makes it easy for people to trust you.
- You easily look at things from a different angle.
- And inspire those around you to do the same.
- You go for results, but rarely in the same way as before.
- You always put the customer first.
- Send us your cv to showcase your potential.
- Complete some tests.
- Time for a real conversation. We welcome you for an interview.
- Next is the final assessment.
- Just a short contract review and… Off you go! Safe travels.
Agile: more than a buzz
Change and innovation happens faster in an agile environment. With short cycles of feedback and faster delivery. That’s what Euroclear is currently transitioning to a world where squads of people with different areas of expertise work together on projects. Setting their own goals and how to achieve them.
Recruitment and Selection Officer