- Publié le
05 février 2020
- Temps plein
- Too Good To Go
PR Marketing Specialist
30% of food produced is wasted. We are on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a social impact company that reduces food waste by making surplus food from cafes, restaurants and supermarkets available to users. Our users purchase food through an app, collect locally and enjoy knowing they are saving food, money - and the planet!
We’re growing fast with 13 countries currently active and more coming, and we’ve just been named “Europe’s hottest startup 2019”. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saving one meal per second - currently, that means that more than 24 million meals have been saved from the bin -equalling more than 61 million kgs of CO2 saved!
Ready to join the movement?
As our PR Marketing Specialist, you will join our Marketing team in Ghent in our brand new office (just a 10 min walk from the Sint-Pieters station!). You will develop media relations strategy and proactively plan, write and create press content while taking care of distribution and follow-ups. You will also handle award applications and provide marketing material for events, and you will monitor, analyze and communicate PR results. We'll need you to research and evaluate opportunities for Too Good To Go to be present and participate in relevant events & awards in Belgium
As a true Waste Warrior, you will be the face and voice that will charm his or her way straight to our community's heart: you'll be attending and organizing events where you'll represent Too Good To Go. Workshops, media appearances and others are also part of your scope.
As we want to join forces across countries, you will plan and exchange strategies and ideas with a global PR team of 13 countries! And as a loyal team member of the Belgian Marketing crew, you will support your team in daily operations - a lot of creative writing and translating will be involved!
Are you the Waste Warrior we’re looking for?
- You are native in French and are fluent in Dutch. You are more than comfortable in the language of Shakespeare.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Marketing with a strong focus on PR.
- You love copywriting and have a fine writing style
- You are an open-minded, generous and thoughtful person. You look after your team and make sure to install positive vibes.
- You care for your work and our mission. You have an eye for detail and you will not stop before you are proud of what you’ve accomplished.
- You’re not a loner! You’re a group animal that likes to bring people together to build a strong, healthy and safe community to all.
- You’re a high-level player in thumb wrestling and you have won several competitions in standing on one foot with your eyes closed. Just kidding. But you are the right amount of crazy and you have a sharp sense of humor.
- You like to challenge and be challenged - you will play the devil’s advocate and question the status quo if you think your team and our mission will benefit from it.
- You don’t mind hard work and love it when things move quickly and you get the chance to do different things every day.
- Your DNA matches ours. You’re passionate about fighting food waste, and can’t wait to join us to make an impact!
Falling in love already? Wait and see what we have to offer:
You will have the chance and opportunity to be a pioneer in a fast scaling international scale-up with a very real environmental and social impact. Next to cultivating an awesome team culture, we will invest in your personal and professional growth by giving you the chance to work with a diverse mix of talented people and participate in different coaching sessions and workshops. On top of that, we will inspire you to be the best version of yourself by giving you the right balance of freedom and structure, and make sure to bring in a good deal of fun by organizing team events and activities.
In order to have the most positive impact, we encourage our team to travel to the office by public transport: we’ll cover your train or bus fees. You like biking? We’ll also provide you with a subscription to shared bikes (Blue-Bike). And you’re into shared cars too? If you get a subscription for Cambio, we’ll cover the cost of an extra insurance!
And yes, meal vouchers are included (8€ per day), as well as yearly eco cheques of 160€. We’ll provide a phone subscription, one day of homeworking a week, and we’ll make sure you get the rest you deserve with 26 days of paid holidays.
Most importantly, you’ll have the chance to do something that really matters - every day. Every single partner you bring on board saves meals from going to waste. Bellies, not bins!
You’re shouting ‘YES YES YES THIS IS ME’? Well this is how you can let us know you’re the Waste Warrior we’ve been waiting for:
Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
● Explain why you are the perfect fit for the open position.
● Let us know which values you share with Too Good To Go.
The deadline is “the sooner the better” ;-)
Contact : Chloé Dosquet : firstname.lastname@example.org