- Publié le
09 juin 2023
- Luxembourg (LU)
- Temps plein
- PwC Luxembourg
Pwc Luxembourg is hiring a Professional Qualifications and Audit Training Reporting Associate M/F/D.
What if it was you?
Who we are: We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,100 people from 85 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
Your mission, if you accept it:
Your time will be split into 2 different roles: Professional Qualifications associate (50%) and Audit Training Reporting associate (50%).
Be a part of our team where you will:
As Professional Qualifications associate, you will participate in all activities related to professional qualifications, supporting our employees in the process of obtaining their professional qualifications,starting from assistance in the selection of the appropriate qualification, up to monitoring of progress and
reporting on post-qualification continuous education requirements.
Your main activities will be:
- Constantly interact with key stakeholders (PwC’s employees pursuing professional qualifications, PwC’s decision makers, qualification providers…);
- Participate in approval of qualification requested by employees;
- Work on internal and external processes and administrative tasks to ensure proper registration and maintenance of the professional qualification status of our employees;
- Follow-up progress and budget, and produce relevant reporting/data analysis;
- Contribute to the review, improvement and implementation of the relevant qualification policies for our different line of services (audit, tax and advisory);
- Be involved in the communication process for professional qualification related matters (including update of the internal professional qualification website);
- Monitor that Statutory Auditors (“Réviseurs d’Entreprise”) and Chartered Accountants (“Experts Comptables”) follow the continued professional education required by laws and regulations.
As Audit Training Reporting associate, you will be involved in the targeting and follow-up process of our Audit training plan.
Your main activities will be:
- Determine the target list of individuals to be invited to specific training;
- Compile reporting on training progress;
- Build dashboards and other data visualisation to help in data analysis
- Respond quickly and effectively to internal customer queries
Let’s talk about you. If you are/have:
- a Bachelor’s degree, DUT, BTS or Licence
- good analytical skills and are figures oriented (good command of Microsoft Office Excel is a must, knowledge of Alteryx or other analytics platform is an asset);
- excellent written and spoken language skills in English and French.
- can manage priorities and are able to suggest improvements and solutions;
- open-minded, curious and proactive;
- good relationship skills are are able to manage relationship with different stakeholders.
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- A technical interview with a business recruiter
- An interview with a Talent Acquisition Specialist to assess your motivation
- An interview with a Partner of the team, if relevant.
A final word about us: We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer. Whoever you are, we will consider your application without bias. Our experience has shown us that people who have suffered bias are less likely to apply if they think they don’t meet every single requirement. We encourage you to apply anyway, because we’ve learned that a caring and inclusive workplace creates a better future for all of us and for you.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply to the position now!