- Publié le
18 mai 2022
- Temps plein
- Elessent Clean Technologies
Elessent Clean Technologies is the worldwide leading expert in designing and constructing Sulfuric Acid Plants. For this industry we supply products and services over the whole world. Based in our Europe/Africa office in Hoeilaart near the Brussels ring, our team, that consists of 20 persons, is currently looking for a
Project Cost Controller (m/f)
Your responsibilities will cover a variety of tasks related to the execution of projects in the Chemical Process Industry (Sulfuric Acid). The Cost Control Engineer/Administrator provides support for the project managers on all assigned projects, specifically related to project financials including financial analysis, revenue forecasts and reporting in the ERP system. In conjunction with the project managers this position interfaces with project team members, finance departments, proposal groups and regional teams located on different offices worldwide. This includes:
• At project start, obtain estimates from proposal engineer based on as-sold scope and schedule.
• In conjunction with the project manager and the proposal group, resolve any differences between proposal estimates and as-sold estimates
• Set up project in ERP systems (EPICOR) and prepare forecasts for revenue, profit and cash flow at project start, update monthly until project is complete
• Prepare financial data analysis and reports as requested by project manager or management.
• Attend project review meetings with management and project managers
• Work with customer service team to set up invoice plan per contract
• Follow monthly revenue recognition to ensure accurate forecast.
• Prepare purchase requisitions for project manager approval for services or equipment
• Assist project manager in setting up projects in the document management system, ensuring all contract deliverables are entered and scheduled
• At the direction of the project manager, develop contract variation orders including preparation of cost estimates
• Assist project manager in expediting deliverables including the review of client documents and vendor data.
For this position, we are looking for candidate with
• a master degree in engineering, business or finance with 3-5 years related experience .
• strong organization skills, as this position handles multiple projects at a time at various stages of execution.
• familiarity with an ERP system such as EPICOR and document control systems as an asset.
• strong Excel skills.
• aptitude for and experience in analyzing and reporting on project financials on individual and consolidated project basis
• commercial thinking and always looking to create value for the organization.
• good communication skills, oral and written, in English - additional languages is an asset.
• Elessentials aptitude: CanDotitude, Demanding Excellence, Speed & Efficiency, Resilience, and Customer Centricity
Elessent Clean Technologies offering
We offer a challenging job in an international company where you will have opportunities for growth through involvement in various dynamic industries. We offer a permanent contract with an attractive and complete salary package.
The position is based in Hoeilaart, Belgium and no relocation assistance is provided.
Please send your motivation letter and CV via e-mail to Sandra.Swaelens@elessentct.com