- Publié le
15 novembre 2022
- Temps plein
- PwC Luxembourg
PwC Luxembourg is looking for his next Technology Consulting Trainee.
Technology Consulting trainee (m/f/d)
A career within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
As a Technology Consulting trainee (m/f), you will:
- Assess new technologies and create proofs of concept
- Support other consultants in client assignments and in the preparation of project deliverables
- Share findings with teams
- Take part in client bid submissions, responses to call for tenders and service portfolio development
- Work on assignments for financial institutions, public organisations or operational companies;
- You are currently in your last year of Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science and are looking for a minimum of 6 month internship;
- You are familiar with programming and cloud and interested in emerging technologies;
- You have a keen interest to experience working in a professional services environment in the field of IT Consulting;
- You have a good command of the MS Office Suite;
- You are fluent in English and French;
- You have good analytical skills as well as an ability to be autonomous on your daily tasks;
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts health at work at the centre of its preoccupations?
Then do not wait any longer and apply online on www.pwc.lu/careers!